Saliva Fertility Tests

BabyBlues

Reaction score
Hi,

I recently purchased a saliva fertility test, "donna", has anyone used one?

I want to know whether they actually work and show the "ferns" or if im wasting my time with it! All i appear to be seeing in the black dots meaning im not fertile...are the ferns clear to see though when they are there?

Thanks x

Hi BabyBlues

I tried one this cycle 'fertility focus' and it picked up a partial ferning about 2 days before I had a +OPK but then nothing after that.

I'll try it again next cycle just to see if it was a fluke last time!

I didnt get any full ferning, but it was still exciting to see the partial ferning

Good luck with it x

ops, forgot to say that yes the partial ferning was easy to spot and recognise

I bought it and never knew how to see and check when I am ovulating from the glass.
It sux and I just stopped using it after 2 months of trying!

I dont have the same one but I get partial ferning a lot and this month I had full ferning on the right day. It takes a while to get used to how much saliva needs to be on the glass - I now know that i wasnt using mine properly the first month as i wasnt getting any ferning - and now ive got used to it I do - also you have to be gentle with focusing the microscope as the smallest adjustment can make a lot of difference. Make sure you leave it long enough between putting the saliva on there and checking it too - if you check it too early you will only see spots anyway

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back