Fell useless! I really do!

Lianatoot

Reaction score
I did another pregnany test today, and also an OPK....big nothings on both!

Its been 3 weeks since I had my D&C and lost all my pregnancy symptoms....still no period...

after doing the tests I just felt blinking useless, my body aint pregnant, nor is it ovulating nor is it even having a period! I feel utterly low...and sad.

Paul and I are depserate for a baby, and after our recent loss, its all I wanta do is be PG again!

I know I shouldent be hard on myself, but I just cant help it!

aww hun, your bodys had a big trauma and its going to need some time to heal and get itself back into a cycle.

Maybe on your hols you might be more relaxed.

:hug: :hug: :hug:

Hiya hon,
Im so sorry do you feel you could bare with it another week maybe? Just wait and see what happens and hopefully either a period of even a BFP may come up?

Give it time it will deffo happen for you...

x

Hi Liana

Hopefully you'll be ovulating soon. I've been doing OPK tests since 6/2 and I think I'm finally ovulating today so you may be very soon. It just takes a while for our bodies to get back to normal. I was beginning to get worried and was even thinking of acupuncture and I HATE needles!

There'll be no BFP for us this month, hubby hasn't been well so trying to be understanding and not shout at him for not performing :)

Hopefully you've ov soon and get your BFP soon after :hug: :hug:

Still no ovulation for me.....

I am glad that your body is getting back to normal hun...and hope hubby gets back in action so to speak this month!

I am hoping my holiday will make all the diffrence to me!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back