Feels like the walls are closing in

sweetpamii

Reaction score
I'm sorry but I need to vent, I'm sick and tired of everything. Sick of being stuck in a tiny room with all my belongings and I mean a tiny room it's a box room with room enough for a double bed and just enough for the Moses basket, all of my belongings and my oh's. I'm in a house with my parents two sisters brother, 2 cats and a flea ridden dog. I'm still working and even thats not an escape totally stressed out there too was in my office in tears, I'm not sleeping and if I do it's constant nightmares, I'm getting aches and pains and constantly tired and now my oh's gran has died today he's staying with his family tonight and of course I don't mind that it's just I can't talk to him about these problems now I couldn't do that to him. I just want my own house and my nursary :( sorry ladies I really am.

It's ok I feel completely the same! My mum has been on a bit of a tidying mission today and yesterday so home doesn't feel so bad at the minute. It's awful though when you can't get comfortable somewhere where you actually should probably be most comfortable :(

Have you got plans to move out? I can only imagine your frustration, and it's so much easier to get stressed out when heavily pregnant :hug: x

yeah my Oh and i have put in for a council house as we cant afford a private let so just have to wait and see. nothing will happen till the babies here tho :( xxx

I hope they find something for you hun, even though parents are fab it's great to have your own space xx

yeah i love being at home, but i just want my own home now and my nursary lol i really want to decorate my babies room :) xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back