Feels like Pip is tryin to claw his way out

x_larlybelle_x

Reaction score
And it's bloody uncomfortable! I think he is doing somersaults both side to side and up and down.

Doesn't feel like he has much room left in there, and my belly is making some very strange shapes and jutting out at odd angles.

If I slouch the tiniest bit he pushes up into my ribs and makes me jolt upright! That's not helpin the spd either!

Little bugger, it's a good job I love him!!!

Last edited:
Blimey baby pip is a little wriggler isn't he!

Baby chip is sort of laying sideways with the head down. I'm carrying low so don't get many kicks in the ribs (yet!).

Although this means I get kicks in the side near where your ticklish spot is and it makes me laugh sometimes as it really tickles when she makes gentle wriggles.

Yesterday though she kicked so hard I thought her foot was going to burst out of my tummy, she is a strong lass!! :)

Last edited:
He has had his wriggle on for three days now, today is the forth day! Fully expecting a quiet period to make me panic but I don't think today is the today! Lol!

Think Chip is practising her ballet and Pip is practising his rugby tackle or something!

i have no idea how boo boo lying these days......i get bits jutting out on both sides and down below i get tickles........i think its feet and knees on my sides, lying head down like a little frog i think...and then hands that tickle lower down.

every afternon without fail......i get a bum stuck up into my ribs and my bump goes solid and high....quite funny really :) little monkey

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back