feels a little silly

isobel84

Reaction score
so i dont know what happend this morning, suddenly got this feeling i have to sort things out for Noa and whoops.. utillityroom is cleared and the temperary changing unit is now set up.. all his smallest clothes are washed and so is his towels.. i just had to do it.
but now i feel so silly. Hes not due until 6 weeks :( so im gonna walk past there everytime i go to the bathroom and look at that for 6 weeks now?

how will i feel putting the cot up this week?
:wall2:

i couldn't wait. Ive got 8 weeks to go and cots up, clothes washed and hung up, nappies and wipes in draws.. Hmm now ive just got hospital bag left to sort :) x

Well done guys....im well impressed, how organised are you guys!! :) xx

Do you wanna come round and sort my stuff evelina? I've not even packed hospital bag or chosen a name yet :s

I've had my nursery up and ready for about a month now and would love to start really cleaning and sorting the house out but I am at stupid work every day for the next 3 weeks so can't get anything done because I'm too tired all the time :(

When are you finishing work hon?

Don't feel silly, Sebs clothes have been washed at 24 ish weeks and I did them again last week, his cot has been up for a few weeks, I had a mad need to clean today so have completely sorted out the lounge and kitchen and OH is going to do our bedroom which I will no doubt do again!!! I also cleaned bathroom and toilet yesterday and today and still fit in my natal hypnotherapy! Lol!

chaz i have most the stuff for the hospital bag but have not got around to packing it yet.. dont want too! and is it def not rudy?

annie i finish work on sunday and ibeen planning to do all my cleaning after that.. I dont have a nursery the cot will just be next to my bed and thats it really. as we are moving at somepoint aswell its no point sorting to much out. I got a lovely changin unit with room for all Noas clothes aswell but we are not setting it up until we have moved so all his clothes are in bags :(

Helen whats up with all that energy? all i wanna do is lay on sofa with my laptop!

After dinner we went for a long walk around the lake near our house too! My feet are paying for it now but I'm still buzzing!

Do you know when you're moving?

i dont know. im hoping Demba change his mind and we move in november so i got a few weeks to pack and clean before Noa comes with out the stress as if we find something now we be moving earliest when im 38-39 weeks and i dont want that.

i had the urge to sort out Baby's clothes last night too!! They are all in size piles with the same styles of clothes all seperated and put in drawers or the limited outfits i have are hung up in the wardrobe!!!

I even started sorting through the mountain of toiletries i have (without the ones from family which i know are at their houses) to get one of everything ready!!!!

I think were getting the cot at the weekend but i dont know whether it's wise putting it up yet otherwise i think i will become obsessed and constantly be sorting the babies room out!!!

nothing wrong with being organised early, i thihk i did it around 34 weeks.

the moses basket has been sitting in my bedroom ready for weeks, just re-washed the covers last week, i do find i spend quite some time staring at it thinking wow baby will be in there next week!

my mums done all the cloths ready i have everything but am too scared to put it up incase i jinx something im being silly i know but cant make myself do it i have however cleaned flat again and again

Aww Isobel! I feel for you - I moved on my due date last Wednesday! It was a nightmare! I'm 7 days over due now & only just sorted out all the baby stuff!!! So in one way I'm glad I'm over due! Plus I have the in laws here! They are staying for 2 weeks! So hard to be domestic!! But it's nice to have my own house - just wish I had my own space! Here is to my baby coming tomorrow after my sweep!!! Xx

Gosh Isobel84 I moved when I was in the 20 weeks and I hated it! Really hope something gets sorted x hugs x

i hope we move november when noa is born. Alot of ppl says to me that its a bad idea but atleast i wont stress about when will noa be born, will it be in the middle of the move and all that.
i think OH is against it as he have to empty his place middle october and move it all in here. 1 bed flat! it will be messy and cramped and boxes everywhere but i dont care.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back