Feeling your cervix

CARNAT22

Reaction score
I am not sure what this is all about so could anyone explain?

I assume there are changes through-out our cycle so what exactly are we looking for? :shock:

xxxxxxxx

When you aren't fertile it's firm like the tip of your nose. During fertile time it's soft like your lip :)

haha sorted carnat now go have fun probing for your cervix rather you than me lol makes me icky

haha sorted carnat now go have fun probing for your cervix rather you than me lol makes me icky

I'm still not convinced and certainly won't be prodding about up there until I know I am not preggers!

xxxxxxxx

:sick: only time my cervix gets poked is during my smear and i hate it

:sick: only time my cervix gets poked is during my smear and i hate it

Iam fine with smears - I even let a student Dr have a practice on me (I'd had real smear done but let student do me as well)

xxxxxxxxxx

lol i hate hate hate em, i know your foof is supposed to stretch to accomodate a baby but not when it is winched open with that metal duck face looking thingy they use! Owwwwww

spectulum or something..........i keep thinking spector but isnt that a ghost..........or am i making words up?

Haha metal duck, made me smile!Speculums xxx

Sent from my GT-S5830 using Tapatalk

i prefer when they use the plastic ones, not so cold!

Speculum!

I just Googled it (first thing that popped up was anal Speculum LOL)

xxxxxxxx

OMG they do NOT winch your ass open with one of those!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OMG they do NOT winch your ass open with one of those!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It seems that they do and worse than this it seems you can buy them online to use on a partner :shock: :shock: :shock:

xxxxxxxxxxx

ewwwwww sick little monkeys all of them!!!!!! :sick: i smell what comes out of OH's ass i do NOT need to see it urgh that is foul lol!

your work are going to love your browser history natalie hahaha

ewwwwww sick little monkeys all of them!!!!!! :sick: i smell what comes out of OH's ass i do NOT need to see it urgh that is foul lol!

your work are going to love your browser history natalie hahaha

I only googled Speculum LOL!

xxxxxxxxx

My gynecologist is lovely and heats the speculum lightly before inserting it!
However I don't like the noise it makes when its being winched open :shock:
I don't mind smear tests... so used to having doctors rummaging round foof. Colposcopy's are weird, I think its the having your cervix on a 36 inch scren that freaks me out!
I do love the chair/bed that my gynae has for smears.... sooo comfy! xx

I've had so many internals / smears / trans vaginal scans that I am just past caring LOL!

xxxxxxxx

I remember the first time I ever had an internal.... I was 14 and horrified, cried during and after..... now im like sure of course the entire group of med students can observe.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back