TMI Requested!!! Position of cervix

I find it easier to squat down and do it.

If you are fertile, allegedly it feels like your lip kind of texture and if its your non-fertile time it feels like the end of your nose.

Takes some working out but you'll soon learn all about your own if you pay it enough attention lol.

:lol: trust you ;-)

I'd say it should be soft round ov time, to allow the swimmers in. Maybe yours is high anyway??

Hehehe... must remember to make sure the door is locked. Can imagine DH being massively turned off if he walked in on me sitting on the toilet having a good rummage around :rofl:. He'd probably ask if I've lost something :rofl:

Hahaha my OH would probably record me and try blackmailing me!! ( in a joking way off course lol )

Hehehe... must remember to make sure the door is locked. Can imagine DH being massively turned off if he walked in on me sitting on the toilet having a good rummage around :rofl:. He'd probably ask if I've lost something :rofl:

Hahaha my OH would probably record me and try blackmailing me!! ( in a joking way off course lol )

Think my DH is a bit wrong inside because I'm pretty sure he'd want o help out but maybe not with his hand :shock:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back