Feeling your cervix

I remember the first time I ever had an internal.... I was 14 and horrified, cried during and after..... now im like sure of course the entire group of med students can observe.

It's weird isn't it?

I didn't have my first smear until I was 27 (bad I know and luckily it was clear - well I had to have it 3 times to get a result LOL)

Now I anyone that is interested can have a root around down there :shock:

xxxxxxx

Good question to post. I just sat hear touching my lips and nose haha hubby just looked at me then looked away hehe

Lol, this thread has made me laugh!

Your cervix position changes throughout your cycle too. I found this information recently and thought it was really interesting:
After menstruation and directly under the influence of estrogen, the cervix undergoes a series of changes in position and texture. During most of the menstrual cycle, the cervix remains firm, like the tip of the nose, and is positioned low and closed. However, as a woman approaches ovulation, the cervix becomes softer, more similar to the lips, and rises and opens in response to the high levels of estrogen present at ovulation. These changes, accompanied by the production of fertile types of cervical mucus, support the survival and movement of sperm.

Anyone find that their cervix opening is almost facing their hip sometimes? x

Yeah, I thought I was a freak for years (honestly!) I didn't dare tell anyone as I thought I was abnormal.....turns out I am just like everyone else! :)

Im sure that my cervix is really a tool for searching for water... just moves around throughout my cycle! Was discussing the joys of examing my cervix to hubby and his face was a picture lol! oh the joys! xx

Lol this thread wasnt at all what i was expecting so funny lol, i had no idea about most of the things disscussed in here!!!

I do however know a lot about smears and im like most of you by now it doesnt bother me, but i do hate it when they show you it on the screen, even i cant go that far to look yuk!!!

Michelle. x

Its horrible isn't it... its hidden away inside for a reason, so to then see that enlarged is horrifing! and then they start painting it.....

:rofl: fairycake hahaha i agree tho, its internal for a reason

Oh god yea id forgoten about the paintin lol, think id tried to bury those images lol, i agree totally its internal so i dont want to see it thanks.

Michelle. x

bhahahahaha this thread is so funny!!

Good question and answers. I already knew the cervix moved depending on where you are in the cycle, but could never figure out the texture.

At least now when im in the toilet checking if i forget i can have 1 fingers checking the foof and another on the nose/lips!!! what a sight!! :lol:

Good question and answers. I already knew the cervix moved depending on where you are in the cycle, but could never figure out the texture.

At least now when im in the toilet checking if i forget i can have 1 fingers checking the foof and another on the nose/lips!!! what a sight!! :lol:

You had better start closing the door then :rofl::rofl:

xxxxxxxxx

:rotfl: so funny x

lol stop touching your cervixes :sick: you're all mad!!

Im with you lynette i cud neva go poking around in there!!! Having said that i wud do anything to get pg!! lol.

Michelle.x

yeah i said inb my ttc journal, if i could dive in my womb and plant my egg myself i would!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back