TMI Requested!!! Position of cervix

jomc

Reaction score
Hello Ladies,

I have seen it mentioned on various posts about the position of the cervix in terms of OV etc.

Can someone explain to me how you examine for this? What am I looking / feeling out for etc?

:thanks:

Hello Ladies,

I have seen it mentioned on various posts about the position of the cervix in terms of OV etc.

Can someone explain to me how you examine for this? What am I looking / feeling out for etc?

:thanks:

I've wondered this too. Whenever I've read bits n bobs it always sounds a bit difficult.

Hey chick -

It should be high, soft and open .. So the books say... I personally cant tell if mine is soft and open as I can't bloody reach it when it goes into a high position lol!

I can only suggest you have a good feel around at the same time everyday.

It's not easy but trust me after a few cycles you will know exactly what your feeling for.

I was like you when i first started tracking my CP - I was so baffled and didn't have a clue what to feel for - I googled it all the time and read all sorts on the subject. It all helped off course - but I found it's better to just be patient and note your own findings in a diary each day. The next cycle you will track again and start to see a pattern (ish).

X

If you guys get stuck feel free to ask me! Not bothered if it's TMI or anything lol - we all have the same bits! :) x

U might regret saying that lol. But thank you x

Is it best to do it lying down or standing up? Or does it make a difference?

Loopy, what you don't know about cervical position doesn't need to be known lol x

Is it best to do it lying down or standing up? Or does it make a difference?

Personally I find it easier and you can feel much more if your sat down on the loo - obviously make sure your hands are clean first and get stuck in!

Alot of people suggest standing up and just cocking one leg on the toilet seat ( god how awful does that sound lol! ) but I find this is really uncomfortable for me. Try different ways and see which one your comfortable with x

Basically have a good feel around up there :blush:

personally i can't tell the difference between hard and soft! if it is high it will be harder to reach than when it is low!

thats the only info i can give huni, wish i cud tell you more, but im sort of winging it myself :rofl:

:thanks: ladies, going to start this evening :)
Cant imagine my response when DH comes home late from work tonight and asks " so what have you been up to this evening? " "Emmm..." hahaha :rofl:

Cant imagine my response when DH comes home late from work tonight and asks " so what have you been up to this evening? " "Emmm..." hahaha :rofl:

:rofl: :rofl:

i go into the loo at 4 o clock every evening to check my cervix. and i usually get "off groping yourself again??? i'll make my own tea so!"

i laugh everytime!

:rofl: :rofl:

i go into the loo at 4 o clock every evening to check my cervix. and i usually get "off groping yourself again??? i'll make my own tea so!"

i laugh everytime!

Both of these comments made me laugh out loud!!

x x

Hehehe... must remember to make sure the door is locked. Can imagine DH being massively turned off if he walked in on me sitting on the toilet having a good rummage around :rofl:. He'd probably ask if I've lost something :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back