Feeling very BLAHHHHHHHHHHHH

charlie26

Reaction score
I got to 8 weeks feeling great, but since 8 weeks everyday i feel sick, never actually sick, apart from twice. I feel shocking, i cant even bare to think of food, hate trying to decide what to eat, every smell makes me feel sick. Hows everyone else feeling? xx

I've not felt nauseas really but the thought of some foods I normally like are now on the "off" lists. OH suggested hotdogs the other night and I nearly barfed lol.

Have you tried flat lemonade hun? to make it flat quickly add a tiny bit of sugar to the glass xxxxxxxx

Ahh mine always ramped up at 8 weeks too, try not mixing food and drink together , leave at least 30-45 mins between the two food types, then no sloshing about inside!!

I think it's all about managing it well - I made a snack pot of cheese cubes, grapes, carrot sticks, pepper chunks , celery, apples etc and carried about , and just grazed all morning, and that stopped me ever getting empty, once tum is empty and hungry its too late and naseua starts.

hope you feel better soon

Feeling a bit blah myself today. Got a nasty pain right where my kidney is and had a headache since last night right over and behind my right eye. Gonna keep an eye out incase it is a kidney infection. Told the OH I am taking to my bed this afternoon for the first time ever since I got with him. He was a little shocked cos I didn't even go to bed or anything after the mc and I hate letting anyone else do anything for me. Theres a tacky film on later and I just feel like curling up in bed for the afternoon. x

Feeling BLAH too. Things are not going well with me and the OH (if i can even call him my OH). My symptoms seem to have disappeared which is good but worrying since i'm still only 8 weeks. I have another 3 weeks to wait til my scan which will be spent worrying that something is wrong. I have promised friends i'll go out on the town tonight which is going to get very irritating/boring very quickly once they all get sozzled and i'm left on designated driver duty....so yes i don't feel BLAH as in ill but BLAH as in very moody :wall2:

Babybrain- ive not tried that but guess whos going to the shop to get me some :) xxx
JJ Mum- some great tips there, thank u xxx
Leanne- Hope ur feeling better hunnie, Get plenty of rest. xxx
Bee- Sorry to hear about u and oh, hope u sort things out before lo arrives, as for going out, u have more willpower than me, It took me till 3.15 to get dressed, now im back in my pjs. I cant stand being near drunken people, hugging you, telling u how much they love u blah blah blah. Good luck with that one lol, have a good night xxx

I have rested a little this afternoon had a little nap and watched a bit of tv for a couple of hours. Just had a huge chinese so feeling a little sick (but thats self inflicted not baby) lol. Hope you feel better soon hun. xxx

My morning sckness started last Friday when I was sick. I was then sick every other day and on Wednesday had a mamouth session starting before I got out if bed and violently sick all day. Then, no sickness and not that much nausea until this morning when I was sick again :( Certainly agree that once stomach is empty, the sickness starts. It's such a problem to find something to eat though when you have no appetite. I also have the added problem of being vegetarian! I try and eat little and often, but not easy when you just feel nauseas thinking about food. I find nibbling on Ginger biscuits helps. I also know I should be drinking a lot, but although I'm thirsty find it a struggle to drink a huge amount during the day. Hope we all gt it over it soon!

Sorry to say but I have felt fine apart from being hungry a lot.
What about trying sipping soup, that usually goes down easy, they have many flavours, is quick to make and cheap if you can't eat lot then you aren't wasting anything expensive. xxx Keep us updated :)

It has to be a bloody man who said 'you're not ill, you're just pregnant'!!!! I contracted food poisoning in Marrakech and have to say from 6 weeks onwards it felt like that but EVERYDAY!!! Hitting 11 weeks tomorrow and it's just started to improve. Still feel quite nauseous on some days but not really throwing up anymore. But the food thing is wierd - I'm really hungry but then get through a third of the plate and feel sick and can't even have the plate anywhere near me anymore!! Roll on the supposed 'glowing' 2nd tri!!!

I feel fine now :) Its mainly on a morning till mid afternoon i feel crap, had spag bol for tea, which i wasnt looking forward to as the thought of meat and the smell of garlic make me wana puke, but i was actually nice. had a bowl of mango and a orange, now im thinking what else can i eat. Lol i have to eat when im hungry. Hope ur all feeling ok, xxxxx

Yes it did thank u, i will always keep a bottle in the house now, just incase :) Woke up today feeling sick but think thats cos im hungry so iv had breakie, guna start getting ready for work now. why does monday have to come round so fast? HATTEEEEEEEEEE WORKINGGGGGGGGGGGG :( XXX

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back