Feeling sick at last

floridagirl

Reaction score
I know this sounds really strange but I am actually happy yo feel sick :shock:
I am 6 weeks pregnant and only have tender to touch boobs!!! So I am constantly feeling them to make sure they are still tender!!!
I hate feeling sick but I started yesterday and I am actually glad about it because at least it's a good sign. I ve not been sick, just a hangover type of sicklyness feeling.
Xxxxxx

Oh dear! I know what you mean I sort of was the same but now I'm glad it's going, Ive felt horrible for about 6 weeks!!! Xxx

lol give it a few weeks and you'll be wishing it would bugger off :p

I was about 6weeks when I stared feeling sick, I was glad too until 8weeks when I was fed up and cud not wait for it to go hehe.
Welcome to the next 6 weeks of feeling sick :)

Ooo I'm really fed up of it now!! Delighted to be preg but man this is my third and I've never been as bad as I have this time x

I'm the same.

Had it on and off the last few days. But nothing yesterday or Saturday so I was a little paranoid!

Then today I felt worse than I have yet. And was happy about it!! Lol.

I'm right there with you. I'm 5w 6d and I feel sick all day long. Up until a few days ago, I felt fantastic. Tired, but fantastic.
Now, I wake up bleh... I force myself to eat breakfast and I will feel fine for about 10 minutes and then feel worse. The only time I feel well is when I'm asleep--that is if my weird dreams or having to pee doesn't wake me up. The past three days I have slept on and off until 3 in the afternoon! I'm downright exhausted. And my breath is stinky! Anybody else grossed out by the smell of your own breath? I brush my teeth like 15 times a day an it still doesn't help. :/

I'm right there with you. I'm 5w 6d and I feel sick all day long. Up until a few days ago, I felt fantastic. Tired, but fantastic.
Now, I wake up bleh... I force myself to eat breakfast and I will feel fine for about 10 minutes and then feel worse. The only time I feel well is when I'm asleep--that is if my weird dreams or having to pee doesn't wake me up. The past three days I have slept on and off until 3 in the afternoon! I'm downright exhausted. And my breath is stinky! Anybody else grossed out by the smell of your own breath? I brush my teeth like 15 times a day an it still doesn't help. :/

Yeah mines not very good either. I noticed it today. To say im drinking loads of water, brush with an electric toothbrush and use mouthwash - god knows!!!!

This is my 5th pregnancy an i have NEVER felt as bad!!

I am constantly starving but fell sick at the thought of eating. I can only manage bland things like biscuits, pancakes, bread.....

If i dont eat little and often i feel worse. The worst is that i havent been sick, its just the nausea which is worse! I'm sure i would feel better if i threw up!!

xxx

I know this sounds really strange but I am actually happy yo feel sick :shock:
I am 6 weeks pregnant and only have tender to touch boobs!!! So I am constantly feeling them to make sure they are still tender!!!
I hate feeling sick but I started yesterday and I am actually glad about it because at least it's a good sign. I ve not been sick, just a hangover type of sicklyness feeling.
Xxxxxx

im 6 weeks to and feeling very sick today and yesterday but not being sick, miwife said ginger works so ive been having a ginger biscuit when i feel sick, it works

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back