feeling uncomfortable

Anna23

Reaction score
well for the past 2 weeks i have been feeling uncomfortable, i feel like i am further on than i am i remmber feeling like the way i do with both of my children but when i was at least 20 weeks i realy don't remember feeling like this so early on. I can't get comfortable when sitting down, i am very irratable and my woomb hurts it more like a dull acky pain however i know that becasue i had 2 c sections before as my womb moves over the scar (abve the pubic bone at about 12 weeks) it will be like this as it's putting pressure on the scar. I know i am not further than 5 weeks as i took 3 tests before the positive one and they were all negative and i had a period so i am deffo 5 weeks
is it normal to feel uncomfortable this early on? or is it becasue it's my 3rd pregnancy i feel things more?

I'm sorry you're feeling uncomfortable hun :hug: You do tend to feel more after each pregnancy so I'm sure that's all it is, you're more sensitive to things this time around.

Hope you feel better soon xx

Im sorry you are feeling uncomfortable!! :hug:
If it werent for a scan I had at 6 weeks, I would swear I was futher one too!
The symptoms I have and the way I feel, is more like I was when I was futher on with my others too!
Also my belly is so swollen, but like from under my boobs like Im 7 months! lol

Ooo, so sorry you are having so much discomfort - just a few of these for you hun!!!!

:hug: :hug: :hug:

I know what you mean! This is my third child also. It turns out I'm not quite 8 weeks, according to my scan. But somehow, I still have a little belly that I can't suck in, and I'm already feeling ligaments being pulled. It's not fun, but It'll be worth it when I can feel the baby kick :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14
Back