Feeling fat

nurse_sarah

Reaction score
I am only 5 weeks gone on Tuesday but I am so bloated!!!! None of my jeans or bottoms fit me anymore!! I can remember when I was pregnant with Kai feeling bloated but I am so much worse this time. I have read that you show much quicker with your 2nd child but this is ridiculous :lol:

I am off to mothercare today to buy some comfy bottoms as I am really uncomfortable trying to squeeze into my size 12's. Oh the joys :lol:

I feel like a bloated monkey too

dont worry hun im WELL into my mat stuff. I look about 5 months preggers already i reckon!!

All my tops are too tight already, I have never had such big boobs... :oops:

yip im feeling the same as well! ive got a total of two pairs of jeans that I can wear out and when im in the house seem to be sitting my my jarmies all the time cause they fit lol... im going to have to invest in a pair of skinny maternity jeans for the winter so I can tuck them into my uggs or I will never last a winter :rotfl:

I feel the same as you girls, feeling fat and frumpy and especially cos it isnt baby bump i just look like ive let myself go. After going to the gym 3 times a week to nothing i feel like im losing all my muscle definition, i am going to go to my gym and see if she can change my program so that i can still exercise through the 9 months.

Yip I'm exactly the same chick - really need to get some maternity bottoms seeing as I sold all my maternity clothes from last time round! :lol: :wall:

I never got maternity trousers last time to be honest I cant even remember what I wore-baggy combats I think???

There are so many nice styles out there now though

MrsBrightside said:
yip im feeling the same as well! ive got a total of two pairs of jeans that I can wear out and when im in the house seem to be sitting my my jarmies all the time cause they fit lol... im going to have to invest in a pair of skinny maternity jeans for the winter so I can tuck them into my uggs or I will never last a winter :rotfl:

Dorothy Perkins have nice maternity skinny jeans and a bargin at £20!

http://www.dorothyperkins.com/webapp/wc ... &langId=-1

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back