Feeling of pressure in lower abdomen

kiki

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I am about 5-6 weeks pregnant (so really early) and am getting really worried as for the last two days I keep getting this really tight feeling in my lower abdomen. It's not constant and it seems to get better if I stand or walk. I wouldn't say its painfull just a bit uncomfortable, it feels more like am wearing trousers that are too tight. Has anyone else had something like this? Had two previous MC's so am constantly worried.

Thanks!!

Hi iv had tightness and cramping also, i think its pretty normal. I know its easier said than done but try not to worry, this is me who cant take my own advise lol :hug: :hug:

:D It's so hard not to worry. I wish I could sleep through the next few months and wake up with a nice bump!

i've had cramps from week 4 until now and don't think they will go away. twice i have woken up with a (how to explain it) very tightening feeling in the uterus (like if somebody is squeezing it!!!!). had scan and everything ok so i just put it as growing pains.

kiki said:
:D It's so hard not to worry. I wish I could sleep through the next few months and wake up with a nice bump!
I keep saying this too, i keep wishing the next month away. :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back