Feeling huge!!

jojobubs

Reaction score
Hi everyone, I am 8 weeks and 2 days pregnant. This is my first post so be gentle!! Is anyone else really bloated - I feel like I'm about 8 months not 8 weeks! Hopefully it does't last forever as I feel so uncomfortable. I'm not having any sickness just a bit of nausea and I thought perhaps it was something to do with that?

Hi Jojo

I am feeling your bloatedness! I am only 4 weeks (was 6 then scan showed only 4) and I am currently disguising my bloated belly with a different scarf each day!

Sorry I can't offer helpful advice but I just wanted you to know that you arn't the only one.

Take care x

yep i was really bloated a few days ago and started to panic as i looked huge but after a couple of windeze it all settled back down! haha!!! xxx my jeans are so uncomfortable tho :( bad times x

hi Jojo, welcome to the forum and congratulations on your pregnancy!
I'm massive already too! I put it down to the fact I did nothing about my saggy stomach after I had my daughter but you might be on to something with the lack of sickness. I've not been sick yet this time around so haven't had that kind of work-out for my stomach muscles!!

I actually feel thinner than usual cos of all my puking! But in the evenings I have a bit of a bump - it might just be wishful thinking!

Its normal I feel bloated now, I find myself rubbing my belly like I did when I was 8 months pregnant lol x

Trust me on this enjoy being slimmer now, the bump gets heavier and more of a pain towards the end x SPecially if your climbing alot of stairs x

I feel big too!!! Only a size 8 so I feel like it's obvious, hiding it at work is a nightmare!! Xx

hey & welcome

I'm bloated too. Did with my last one too. My bloatedness stayed until it was replaced with a bump. I give up trying to worry about it this time, last time it really upset me, but this time I'm just going with it lol

I'm really bloated too and feels so uncomfortable by the end of the day! Windeze tends to work for me too but can't really take it until I get home- don't think my colleagues would appreciate me 'releasing it' in the office!!! X

So happy to find out I can take windeeze! That might help might bloatedness and trapped wind (tmi sorry!) I look like a burst couch but can't do anything about it so just have to wear baggier tops!
Glad we're all the same. Could you imagine if we were all in the same room together?! We'd be a sight for sore eyes!!! ........maybe a new contraception method for young girls seeing us
lot??!!!! Lol xx

Ah yeah get some windeze! Life savers! They don't make u do anything noisy :) they just get rid of the large air bubbles inside u and pass them discreetly :) haha! God we sound so attractive right now x
But seriously take one when u feel bloated and u soon feel tons better! Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back