Feeling stressed, positive then negatives

Ojt

Reaction score
Hi all,

I came of the pill cezazette on the 17th may, i had a few days of bleeding from the 23/05.

I started getting what i thought was pregnancy syptoms, auch as sore boobs, change in taste and my sense of smell changed, was sick, had sore throat etc..

I did my first test on the 12/06 and it came up straightaway with faint blue line, i did another around 30 minutes later and same thing happened

c7c22e3d.jpg

These were lloyds pharmacy 4 day early tests, sorry for camera quality took on my ipad

I still felt unsure so took a boots early test the following morning and that shown a faint line aswell.

Im really worried now as i have been doing various other tests such as first response 1 minute, sainsburys digital, tesco since then and they are all coming out negative???

Its really hard to understand where we are as i have been on pill for 8 years so unsure on my cycle date??

I this normally, we were shocked for to happen this early as thought it might take months for pill to leave system?

Anyone been in a similar position, im really worried and unsure whats going on.

Don't use blue dye tests, they are notorious for evaps. The tell tale evap is one that is a thin blue line, as of one side of the vertical blue line is showing.
Use a frer or a digi, good luck x

Thats what my husband said, even though those pictures dont show very well, ill try and get better picture,

The line is solid right down it but picture isnt showing that, stupid ipad camera!!

Would it be possible to get 4 evaps over 2 days, these lines came up within the timeframe so never showed up after 10 minutes etc..

With blue dye tests evaps are very frequent, I wouldn't trust them personally x

Ok :(

Ive got a clearblue digital here but scared to take it!!

Its been stressful because i dont actually know when my period would be due if you get me, so i dont even know if im overdue!

Well maybe leave it a bit longer to test again so you're sure you're late. I'd trust a digi x

Ok will leave it another week, i presume every day AF doesnt come will be a good sign xx thanks for replies

Yes you are right and you should wait one week more and take you test by your gyn.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back