feeling sorry for myself

Doodles

Reaction score
Took me 20minutes to get out of bed this morning, the room was spinning so much I couldn't stand up. All I can do is cry right now because I can't even stand up long enough to make a cup of tea or make Doodles his breakfast so he's had to make do with a cereal bar and cup of milk & I've gotta phone work to tell them that I can't go to work when it's only my fourth day and hubby has just said that because I'm not going to work he doesn't need to come home early so I'm on my own with Doodles all day until 7.30pm

*cries hysterically*

sorry for the self pity guys just feel like total :censored:

One on one time with Doodles sound like a great opportunity :)

You just need to think of something fun to do! Who needs hubby ;)

Oh Sweetie!

What bad timing! And being with Doodles all day is probably the last thing you need when you feel so rotton, kids can be so exhausting, even though you love him to bits.

You need to ring hubby and say you feel to ill to take care of him and need him to come home early!

It's that or drug the kid. Nyquil should knock him out for a few hours? lol

if it was me, i would run a bubble bath, pour a glass of wine, then you and doodles have a bath together, he can play while you chill, he is not out of your sight, and can entertain himself, and you get to relax with a glass of wine...
I always walk when i feel poo... then no one can bother me...
shove him in the pram and go for a long walk... he will possibly fall asleep while you walk, and you can clear your head and get fresh air!...
sending hugs anyway hon xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back