Feeling so poop;;

Zoeox

Reaction score
Just feel absolutely pants all of a sudden, had a bad stomach a bit today, but about half hour ago really had a funny tummy and feel so sick :(
Just want to cry its come all of a sudden and won't dissapear. Tried using the toilet TMI! but don't help any as I thought that may have been the reason but nope :( x

Poor you! I'm also feeling like crap this evening. Try to get some sleep and hopefully you'll wake up feeling a bit brighter

Awww... Sorry to hear you're feeling so rough... *hugs*

I really do just want to go sleep it off but also want to stay awake to let in the new year. Thinking the sleep may get the better of me though before then.x

I'd definitely go for the sleep - it'll do you more good I'm sure. X

I thought I'd be clever and eat a vindaloo earlier. I can handle the hotness but now I feel very rough.

Last edited:
Ahh bless. I'm going to try keep occupied on here for another hour, well just over and then 'Happy New Year' then straight to beddies. =D
xx

Awwww how are you feeling now hon? I'm also really ill tonight with a funny tummy - don't want to be sick but feel like it might be the only thing that helps...

Hope you feel better today xxxx

Thanks ladies, I am feeling a little bit better, still got a funny tum but not half as bad as yesterday, but got like a dull ache in the side, and when I coughed this morning had a sharp pain in my groin, don't know what that was for!
Typical great start to a new year. x
xx

i have been feeling a bit sickly and with an upset tummy last night too.....weird eh x

Must have been a new year thing, think a couple of people on here were :) x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14
Back