Help! Not sure what to do!?

Rachaellius

Reaction score
I've all of a sudden come over all 'funny'. I feel like I'm going to throw up and I feel so sick and dizzy and have such a bad headache. Even just moving my head makes me feel queezy! Feel so ill :(
What do you think I should do? Does it sound normal? Feel really panicky x

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

I can feel the odd kick from baby so movement wise it seems fine

I've had this before, even from just walking to the next room or up the stairs, you should be ok I usually just have a drink of water and a piece of fruit if I haven't eaten in a while, if you're still worried get in touch with your midwife or hospital :) x

Hun, make sure you've eaten enough and sit down and relax for a good 10 mins if you still feel like it ring your midwife xx

I had this last night!! I haven't been sick properly for weeks and then i had to spend last night with my head in the toilet :(. I feel absolutely fine though today! Ill ask Mw about it on thursday but I'm putting it down to not drinking enough through the day

hope u r ok hun !! get something to eat and drink and see how u feel xxxx

Thanks girlies and sorry I didn't reply I decided to lie down as I felt sick everytime I lifted my head and I only woke up about an hour ago!!lol. I feel much better in myself but not felt baby move yet. So gonna wait til lunchtime and will call midwife :/ xx

You sure you havent got a bug hun?? Stay in bed till lunchtime chill out a bit :) xxxx

I'm thinking it must be a bug maybe. I slept for over 12 hours last night and I still feel like I could sleep for longer and feel quite groggy. Feel much better than I did last night though and had a little bit of movement now :)
Thanks hun xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back