Had a bad night :(

thinking of you luv, hope your feeling better today :hug: :hug:

ibs sucks, i suffer with it too and find the pain worse than labour :( :(

kayzee said:

Ah you know i am quite pleased you said that, i've been a bit panicy that i wont be able to cope with the pain, just assume labour is going to be the worse pain ever. The IBS pain does get so bad i sometimes get really sick and have nearly passed out a few times, wasn't quite that bad the other night luckily!! I just thought i've got no chance in labour but i guess its just a different type of pain to deal with!!

KirstyD said:
kayzee said:

Ah you know i am quite pleased you said that, i've been a bit panicy that i wont be able to cope with the pain, just assume labour is going to be the worse pain ever. The IBS pain does get so bad i sometimes get really sick and have nearly passed out a few times, wasn't quite that bad the other night luckily!! I just thought i've got no chance in labour but i guess its just a different type of pain to deal with!!

Ive had it so bad that i cant move and just lay there screaming as it is such a constant stabbin pain and if you try and go to the loo it only makes the pain worse :cry: . Labour is completely different hun it starts as an ache and gets tighter and tighter, yes it does hurt but let me have a baby over IBS any day :hug: :hug: Im sure you will be fine hun :hug: :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back