Had a bad night :(

KirstyD

Reaction score
I've actually been sleeping not too bad recently, getting up a few times for the usual toilet break but going back to sleep quite nicely.

Last night I was awake till 1:30am then woke a couple of times before waking fully at 5am. Last night I had a really bad stomach, been a bit backed up by my iron tablets I think and it's like one of my IBS attacks I used to have, sudden excrutiating cramps and bad diareohae and sick aswell :(

Been lying in bed since 5 with a really crampy tummy, not feeling good!

:hug: :hug: :hug: hope you feel better now - it could be the start of something though :D I'll watch this space with interest :D

Jane and George x

Yeah maybe it's things starting off, will update if that's the case!! Think I'm gonna try get some more sleep now, see how I am in a bit!

Hope you manage to get some sleep!
Keep us posted hun ((((HUGS))))

Hope you managed to get some sleep hun :hug: it could be everything kicking off :dance:

Oh dear sorry to hear your feeling poorly, try and get lots of rest today and drink lots of water :hug: :hug:

aww hope its the start of things for you. If not then I hope it goes away and yr feeling better soon. xxx

Sorry to hear your unwell, i was like that all last week and ended up in hospital on Friday, i had the pleasure of being kept in and hooked up on drips until yesterday morning. There are a few bugs going round, so try and rest you dont want to be knackerd for when the big day arrives! Hope you get better hunny :hug:

oooooo... could be somethin!

If not I hope you're feeling bit better!

If it is then I shall look forward to the updates! xxxx

Wonder if the tens machine has provoked an early start??????? hmmmm :think: If you suddnely progress good luck chick - will keep my eyes peeled for updates! x

Awww I hope you managed to get some more sleep and you're feeling a bit better now. :hug:

As the other girls have said, it could be the start of something :D Keeping my fingers crossed for you!

Well had a couple more hours sleep this morning which was good, still felt dodgy though. Was going out for Sunday Lunch with my parents this afternoon, made it out but just had something small to eat.

Defo feeling better now but my tummy does feel a little wierd. I don't think things are starting off yet though! Hopefully it won't be too long, my tummy feels sooo tight, there is no room left for baby!

Thanks for the messages, defo helps cheer you up!! :hug:

Glad your feeling better, lets hope its that baby of yours making signs that its nearly time to meet its mummy!!!! :hug: :pray:

Glad you managed some rest and feel a bit better. Keep us updated :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back