Can morning sickness and tiredness go at 8 wks?

ForestLas80

Reaction score
I know i sound paranoid but over the last few days i have been feeling better in regards to exhaustion and nausea (havent actually been sick so far).....up until then from wk5 i was almost asleep at my desk/at home at 3pm everyday and if i didnt eat a snack at 11 or 3 i would feel really sick. I havent been feeling that these last few days and hope its not because my hormones are decreasing?!! My boobs still feel a little tender and are still the increased size from pre-PG. :eh: I think i am thinking about this more today (and poss reading into it more) since its exactly wk8 and today would be when my period was due if not PG (heard that was a vunerable time?!)....arrghhhh i am really not enjoying Tri-1.......am sooo happy no cramps or bleeding has happended (so far) but other things are worrying me :wall2:

of course it can chick, when i was 8 weeks i had no symptoms, they will fluctuate and come back, don't worry. i did not feel pregnant what so ever around 8weeks. when you have your first scan you will stop worrying as much i didnt get nausea until around 11weeks! I am 13+ 5 and appart from stomach feeling slightly heavier i dont feel very pregnant :) x

Last edited:
Thank you so much Saze, thought it was something to worry about but obviously its not. :) I did have an early scan, told GP i had some sharp pains on right side (just i did on the odd occasion on wk4d2 and 3) and they let me have an early scan at 6wks5days. I saw the tiny baby and the heartbeat so have been put at ease from that so much but have turned paranoid today! weird how i want to feel crappy so that it makes me "feel" pregnant!! never thought i would want to feel sick or exhausted!

It's no worries :). Me too hun! i am having such a good pregnancy so far, i started to get paranoid because everyone were saying they have had bleeding at some point and i haven't. Apart from the odd stretching pains im fine (everyone seems to moan alot). i am only now starting to feel tired again, i need a nap lol but so busy, i don't want to get in the bath because i know it will be a struggle to get out ha. But seriously don't worry just know that everything will be fine, after seeing your babies heartbeat your chances of miscarriage decrease significantly. if anything happens know that there was a problem with the baby. Let me know how you get on chick x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back