Feeling really down

Lilmoomin

Reaction score
As the title says, I've just had enough! I feel so lonely all the time and I've had enough of the headaches, not being able to breathe, feeling huge and so on!
My mum just called and asked me to if I wanted to go to the garden center with her and my gran for some lunch, but I am so skint so had to say no!
She called back a few minutes later and said me and your gran will pay for you, but I felt bad about taking money from them and said no, she said if it made me feel awkward I could pay them back, but I know we will be struggling for quite awhile yet (till hubby's cars paid for) so I said no again, but thanks for offering.
I am now sitting sobbing my heart out! :cry:

Sorry for the moan girls, I hope I stop feeling like this soon :( x x

Big hugs lovely I get like this too! I hate the thought that ppl think I say I am skint so they have to pay for me! :-( wish we lived nearer

I hate days like that, I was like that last night but didn't want to post as I've moaned far too much recently!

Thing's do get better please don't feel too down xx

Thanks girls, I think what is making it worse is I wanted to go :( I wish we lived closer too! Does it really Becky?? I really hope so, I really miss going out and seeing my friends! No-one has asked me to go shopping or for lunch recently either, I messaged a few of my friends the other day to see if they wanted to do something next week but all I kept getting was i'm a bit busy at mo, you take it easy and hope to see you soon :( x x

On the plus side as I was writing this and crying, little lady just kicked me, kinda felt like she was saying you've got me mummy! :love:

I'm with u on that! My mates have been crappy. I was sitting there in tears last night but sometimes you need to get it out and I woke up today feeling miles better!

Aw lillianne is so lush x :love:

I'm with u on that! My mates have been crappy. I was sitting there in tears last night but sometimes you need to get it out and I woke up today feeling miles better!

Yeah she is :love:

I gotta stop moaning and feeling sorry for myself, come the end of it all, she will be so worth it and I will be slapping myself for moaning!!

What is it with friends?? I started to feel down Saturday as I saw a girl that sometimes comes out with us (she's friends with the twins) she said are you out with us all in December?? I said no, I haven't been asked! She said oh, its been arranged for a few weeks now!
Last night one of the twins messaged me and said -
Hey D, hows you & bump? Rach said she saw u in asda sat night. We're up Derby in December but we've not asked you as we know bump will be huge by then! We're going out on 15th of Oct for a meal for Claire's birthday, she wants to know if you want to come? B x

Talk about ouch!!! So cos I have a bump I don't get asked!!! I probably would have said no, but still would have been nice to be asked!! I also found out they all had a girly day shopping the other day, I didn't get invited to that either :(

Screw them! Bring on the baby groups I say so we can all make new friends!!

It does hurt, I've had issues with arranging anything for my birthday so not happening! lol

Screw them! Bring on the baby groups I say so we can all make new friends!!

It does hurt, I've had issues with arranging anything for my birthday so not happening! lol

Your right!! Ash said they will all come running once Lillianne is here!!

We can have an online Birthday party for you!! :cake2:

Yeah I am lucky my bet friend is pregnant too other friends don't bother tho

Sorry to hear you've been feeling down hun :hug: Friends can be particularly rubbish ey?

I'm so glad I have PF.

xxx

Thank god for PF and I'm so glad we have each other! I've been feeling mega lonely just lately! My friends don't want to do anything either! My mom and sister go shopping etc all the time and never ask me. My OH is working crappy 1pm til 9pm shifts so I get to see him for a short while in the morning and when he comes home just wants food, shower and bed which I don't blame him. And my MW has reccomended I go on Mat leave at 30 weeks, which is this friday :shock: so although I hate work and I can't wait to leave it means that I'm going to be sat at home completely on my tod :(

Seriously think I would have broken down by now if it wasn't for you guys lol :D
xx

Good to have pregnancy forum
Wen u feel like this, we all have days like that! Hope u feel better soon Hun x

Thanks girls, yeah I am so glad I found PF, would be lost without you girls :hugs: x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayx94
Back