'Feeling' pg

Hellokitty

Reaction score
I'm sure its been asked a thousand times so sorry. :oops:

But yesterday I 'felt' pg (which might have actually been the effects of 4 Appletises at the pub!) and today I don't at all.

I can't really describe what I mean, but its a physical feeling not an emotional one.

I am suffering with indigestion though and my appetite is much less than normal/feeling fuller.

What I'm asking I guess is whether feeling not pg is normal, or should I be worried*

*Me? Worried? :? :lol:

somedays i dont feel pregnant,then i lie in bed and get the heartburn andthat,it varies day to day and the size of my belly fluctuates as well due to water so it is hard,will be glad when i get my scan though

im 15 weeks now had my scan ect but i still dont feel pg

I still dont feel PG, and I am 27 weeks on Monday!!!

Only when you feel LO moving, it makes it more real!!!!!! :shock:

I'm so glad you posted this, as i feel 'not pregnant'.

I knew my girl was going to be a girl, and same with my lad, i just knew what i was going to get.

Before i got my BFP i kept looking at girls clothes(gave me the idea i might be preggers), but now that feelings gone :( It makes me worried, can't wait for my scan.

I dont feel pregnant at all somedays, but others I feel very PG! Depends on how much my clothes fit me I think.

I do, I feel sick, headaches, really emotional and can't stop eating that I've put on nearly half a stone already :( I don't mind the feeling sick etc but it's the emotional side I don't like, I feel anxious, paranoid and want to cry and just generally weird. :( xxx

Apart fromt he tiredness, I don't feel pg either. Even though I have had countless scans already, I just don't feel it. I'm too scared to this time. :|
With my son I knew he was a boy but this time I have no idea. I just don't feel anything

Well im the total opposite I feel pregnant nearly all the time but im not, I have all the symptoms, mad cravings the lot so you can have mine if you want! :rotfl:

Strange thing I am finding is that aside from feeling sleepy all day, the other symptoms seem to get worse as the day goes on.

So I wake up feeling pretty much fine! By the end of the evening I feel nauseous with a heavy feeling in my lower abdomen and my boobs hurting like crazy!

Anyone else have this?

Tattooed Lady said:
Strange thing I am finding is that aside from feeling sleepy all day, the other symptoms seem to get worse as the day goes on.

So I wake up feeling pretty much fine! By the end of the evening I feel nauseous with a heavy feeling in my lower abdomen and my boobs hurting like crazy!

Anyone else have this?

I do but I dont count cause im not pregnant!!!! Sorry that wasnt very helpful was it! I should imagine its like colds etc as the day goes on you feel worse, when you first get up your are refreshed by sleep so feel beter. My friend's bump used be bigger later in the day I guess as gravety takes its cause durring day, perhaps this is why ur boobs and abdomen feel heavier later on then when you first get up as they will have been suported over night whilst you lie down. I could be wrong though having never been through it myself!

i know im pregnant im hurting aching horrible taste constantly that feels like i havent brushed my teeth for years,im tired and i just want to cuddle up on sofa in front of fire and goto sleep :roll:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14
Back