Feeling nauseous :-(

mum2b410

Reaction score
Not sure if this is the best section to post this in but.....
Since Ethan stopped bf at night I have started feeling nauseous in the mornings on and off and sometimes at other times of day too. I was putting it down to hormone changes coz I then had a small period and felt better (I have been combi feeding and am on the mini pill). However nausea has come back again and seems worse than ever :-( I have been doing one bf a day after breakfast for about 3 weeks now and he has been taking less and less and wasnt interested at all yesterday and had a tiny bit today. Today was gonna b our last day anyway so its good that he's kinda weaned himself, but yesterday and today I just feel so sick! Its horrible!........Anyone else experienced nausea with reducing or stopping bf??

(Before anyone asks I have done a pregnancy test and no I am not pregnant!)

ooh no i havent had this, i hope i dont either. i do get queasy when im hungry in the morning tho and ive been getting a bit dizzy and faint in the afternoon sometimes

Yeh, I have read u can get those symptoms but mine is mostly nausea! Altho I think I have picked up Ethan's cold too- which doesnt help!

No I don't remember getting that, it could purely be down to your hormonal changes as you said. Hope it passes soon x

I've been feeling a bit dizzy but didn't realise it could be to do with cutting back feeds. I still feed morning and night and one around 4ish so not cut back loads yet. Hormonal changes can def make you feel sick tho otherwise we wouldn't get morning sickness and I've had terrible nausea when I've had some pills too. Maybe its the pill your on?

Could b? But I have been on it for over 6 months- do u think it would cause nausea this far along?
Im gonna go to Dr's this week anyway and go back on combined pill now I have finished bf, so hopefully that will help! Have been feeling a bit all over the shop emotionally and last time I saw my dr (about a month back) she said if I could get some oestrogen back in me I should feel better- so hopefully this is the way to go! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back