Nausea easing....UPDATE

Discussion in 'First Trimester' started by mandspice, Jan 3, 2008.

1. mandspice

mandspice Well-Known Member

I've not been sick at all but from week 7 have felt very nauseous on and off. Yesterday and today it has eased off a lot though and I'm paranoid something's gone wrong....I'm 9 weeks and 3 days, any idea whether the nausea can ease off this early? Thanks xx

Haha, magic - as soon as I posted that I started feeling sick. Yippeee :D

2. Emma58

Emma58 Well-Known Member

Yes it can come and go.
    I think my nausea eased around week 9 ish then came back after a couple of days break from it.

3. mandspice

mandspice Well-Known Member

Thanks for the reassurance x

4. ASD123456

ASD123456 Well-Known Member

Hi,

Mine did this but sadly it came back with avengance a few days later, although it has settled into a three day pattern now so I can control it. Hopefully you will be lucky though and it'll ease off early for you.

A x

5. Quill

Quill Well-Known Member

I have been queasy since 6 weeks, on and off. Trust me, all you have to do when you feel normal again? Lean yourself over and sniff a bad smell. (If you can't find anything, just make your hubby eat some onions.) That should bring the m/s feeling right back. :D

6. Mildly

Mildly Well-Known Member

I had a queasy day the other day but I think I was just making it up as I haven't had one since! I like it to stay away as long as possible :talkhand: :lol:

7. lauramumof2

lauramumof2 Well-Known Member

Ive been a bit worried about that too. To be honest, it was never bad, just a bit of nausea at night but now im not ill at all. I dont feel that pg except my boobs are big and my tummy is thickening.

The last pg was a nightmare for sickness and the first wasnt that bad but not a sickness, symptom free as this one has been. Mmmmm. :?