Cheap Home Pregnancy Tests

Hi Dippy

My DH doesn't like coffee - does tea work? He is playing football till 9pm -I'll have him a cup waiting next to me in bed, lol!!!!

Xxx

Hey Lindsay,

Hope the cuppa worked a treat - we'll give anything a go won't we!! Good luck for tomorrow, my TTC story sounds spookily like yours. Will be making an appointment with the Dr myself in Jan if nothing happens before then, that will be 12 months without a positive result, didn't think it was going to be this hard!!

xx

Hi Dippy

My DH didn't get in till 9.50pm - his cup of tea was well and truly cold and I didn't feel much like bding, was watching Supernanny!! Once he got in bed beside me, I soon forgot about the tv. It's awful but when we finish and I am laying there trying not move incase any leak out, lol I think please let this be the time!!!! I honestly feel as though I will never get my time. :cry:

A girl who I work with gave birth to a little girl today, Isabelle May - I read the text and although was really pleased as she already has a boy, still felt a little envious, especially with the trouble I am having ttc.

Am off for my 21 day blood test in the morning, so don't have too much longer to wait to find out if there is anything wrong. At least I can let you know exactly what to expect if you have to go through it in January, fingers crossed you get a BFP before then!!

Xxx

Hi Lindsay,

How did it go this morning? When will you get the results? I know how you feel about about other people's babies, I love hearing their happy news and seeing them proudly showing off their precious little one's, but it's sooo hard not to feel a tinge of the envy. My sister thinks I'm mad for taking the ttc so seriously, but then again she has 2 beautiful children and she was only off the pill 2 months before conceiving her second - cow!! All we can do is keep on trying, I'm sure there's a miracle out there with our names on.

Hi Dippy

Well I went this morning and had my 21 day test, I am booked in for the results next wednesday morning. I actually feel a lot more relaxed about it all, was obsessing that af was going to show up and spoil having the second test but she has stayed away - I still feel like she is just round the corner tho, very sore boobs!!!

I am not going to think about it until next week, am going to enjoy the weekend and relax. DH and I are going to the pictures tonight and I am going to get a huge pot of popcorn!!!!!!!

The nurse said again that DH will have to give a sperm sample - will have to mention this to him this weekend, so that me coming home with a tub for it next week doesn't come as a great shock to him, lol!

Sending you lots of baby dust, have a great weekend Xxx

Hi Lindsay,

Sounds like a great step in the right direction at the Dr's this morning and you don't have to wait very long for the results either, which is even better. What do you think DH will make of his having to give a sperm sample? I have already pre-warned OH and he's not too keen on the idea, but is willing to do his bit if required.

Hope you enjoy the film - am having a night in with a DVD tonight. Have given up the alcohol whilst TTC so have bought a Fruit and Nut and some posh Cappuchino stuff, know how to live don't I?!!

Speak to you soon

xx

Hi Lindsay,

I was thinking about you this morning and your blood test. Glad you don't have to wait too long for the results.

Have a lovely relaxing weekend...

Dippy - I know just how you feel. I've almost given up on the alcohol, I'm going to let myself have a glass now and then but not every week. It's hard but we'll have to get used to it if we get pg anyway won't we, that's what I keep telling myself. Plus it will save a few 100 calories!

I'm going to get into my PJs early tonight and snuggle up with DH and the cats and some choccie.

Hello Dippy and Bagpuss

Hope you both enjoyed your evening snuggled up watching tv with your cats and chocolate :D I really enjoyed my popcorn!!!!

When I woke up and went for my morning wee I noticed on the tissue paper after I wiped that I had some brown stuff, (sorry tmi) I got really upset, not because af is coming but incase this would affect my blood test results - I texted mum straight away and she said that it shouldn't and that I had to stop worrying. Bagpuss, does it say anything about this in your books?!! Nothing is on my pants and there was nothing when I went for my second wee. This is so stressful.

I went into town last Saturday shopping with my sis and she spotted a grey hair on me - she thought this was hilarious, I am convinced it's through the stresses of ttc.

Oh yeah my nurse yesterday, who is also trying for a baby went for her smear test and the nurse couldn't find her cervix - because of this they are going to start testing earlier than the year for her.

Baby dust to you both Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kiara.y2
Back