Woman I work with is PG

skairdykat

Reaction score
One of the teachers in the reception class I work in has just found out she is 8wks PG. She has bee TTC since end of December. I'm really pleased for her but I feel a bit pissed off today now. I feel like a right cow for feeling like this but I can't seem to help it. :roll:

And I also feel like a cow for feeling this way because we've only been TTC for 3 1/2 mths - that's nothing compared to some of the ladies on here.

So thats my neighbour who's 13wks PG and now someone I work with whose 8 wks PG. Just have to keep remembering the old saying about it coming in threes. I hope i'm the 3rd :pray:

im sure it will be your turn soon hunni!!!!

lets hope we join Jo in first tri sometime very soon!!
:pray: :pray: :pray:

I know, wouldn't it be great if we all went in there together?

it would be fantastic hunni!!!! i doubt it for me though - will see though...she is due tomorrow or Thursday!!

:pray:

aww hun :hug:

It will be your turn soon

MissGobby said:
it would be fantastic hunni!!!! i doubt it for me though - will see though...she is due tomorrow or Thursday!!

:pray:

Hope she stays away for you hun :pray: :pray: :pray:

I know how your feeling! Everyone around me seems to be having babies!

I cant wait till I have one of my own and I can lose this jealous feeling I get!

xxxxxxxxxx :hug:

thanks babe - im not holding out for it though, i took a test this morning and it was a BFN although it was only a poundland test. i will test again Friday if i dont come on!!!

good luck for this month too hunni :hug: :pray:

Good point - maybe you'll be number 3 :D

Awww I really really really hope all of u come to 1st Tri with me!! U all deserve it just as much as I do, it would be great to all compare notes :rotfl:

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: for u skairdy xxx

MissGobby said:
thanks babe - im not holding out for it though, i took a test this morning and it was a BFN although it was only a poundland test. i will test again Friday if i dont come on!!!

good luck for this month too hunni :hug: :pray:

Sorry you got a BFN hun. Maybe it was just to early :pray: :pray:

happy_chick said:
Awww I really really really hope all of u come to 1st Tri with me!! U all deserve it just as much as I do, it would be great to all compare notes :rotfl:

Thanks Jo, I'm just being silly and feeling sorry for myself :hug: :hug: :hug:

skairdykat said:
happy_chick said:

Thanks Jo, I'm just being silly and feeling sorry for myself :hug: :hug: :hug:

Dont worry hun I was the same on sunday, and look how things can change eh?! xxx

Well AF is due for me around the 18th depending on when I OV, so i just hope she stays away :pray: . Going to BD every other day for the next 2 wks (Rob'll think it's his Birthday LOL) so at least I know there'll be enough swimmers up there :oops:

We BD'd every day for 3 mths when we were TTC Jordan and nothing happened and on the mth we BD'd every 2/3 days was the mth it happened. So thats what we're trying for this mth - nice, strong, mature sperm LOL.

Well we only BD'd twice around the time of ov this month hun and it worked for us!

Good luck sweety, i have my fingers and toes crossed for you xxx

That seems to be the way it works isn't it?

I know in my ticker it says we've been TTC for 3 mths but I don't know if you remember or not my post a while back about not TTC till May cause of what my due dates would have been - around Birthdays & Xmas etc.

We TTC the 1st mth I came off the pill then not for the next 2 cycles, so this is the 1st cycle really that we've been really TTC.

I don't want to BD 'too much' like we did last time and waste 'x' amount of month 'trying to hard' but I just can't seem to help fretting over it all.

I'll be fine tomorrow. Next week should keep my mind off it more because we're on holiday Monday-Friday 8)

Yeah it should take ur mind off things, you will have a fab time hun! It will happen when the time is right, I had almost given up hope xxx

Someone I work with announced she was pregnant today- an accident- I know exactly how you feel. I couldn't wait to get home and have a good cry :cry:

it seems we find so many people around us becoming PG when we are TTC - funny isnt it?? :think:

:hug: :hug: :hug:

I know, I swear before we were TTC I never saw a pregnant woman LOL

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back