Feeling low

Sarah85

Reaction score
Just feel so down today had text off best friend saying she can't wait to try for her second to have her maternity leave she doesn't know we're trying so not her fault but just think she'll catch straight away again with her waste of space husband and I'm just feeling like shit :( been so unwell this week and decorating house which seemed like a good idea at the time to take my mind off TTC. But im like Monica from friends with a cleaning OCD so just getting me down even more lol sorry girls just needed to vent to someone hubby doesn't always understand. plus feeling huge and worrying about sitting on a beach in two weeks ugh being female is hard!!!!

Feel like all I do on here is moan so I'm really sorry guys :(

Its hard hun, really is. It's so exciting when you have the chat with your partner about ttc and its all so dreamy for the first month or so, i am only 4 months in and i have these lows, but my body is in a rubbish pattern after coming off the pill to the point where i currently havent had a period for 90 ish days now (not preggo) so back to the doctors for me again. My friend is also getting married in June and they are gonna be trying for a baby straight after as is my other friend, petrified is not the word, its a horrible feeling being left behind isnt it :( but vent all you wants thats what this place is for and i always feel better for coming on here, it puts things into perspective. You will get your BFP hun i am sure, its just making you work for it!! thats what i like to think with me anyway. As for being on the beach, get some pretty sarongs and glitzy hairbands to make you feel good :) xxxx

Know exactly how u feel hun its only my second official cycle but we havent been 'careful' since last September and i am going through this low period atm! Its horrible and ppl are just like relax blah blah blah!
Due to get married in 3 months and 3 weeks (ish) trying to diet but willpower n motivation is non existant!

Big hugs hun : hug:

Babydust to all

Thanks Hun it's so hard it's only month 4 for me too but when you been waiting and wanting it for so so long it feels that much longer. Just have this horrible feeling it won't happen I'm trying to relax each month but it's mega hard :( I'm so inpatient and uptight it's bloody annoying lol I don't think I'll chart or anything this month think it's making me worse :(

I've only been married a few weeks should be a lovely time but it's getting clouded by TTC and fucking Facebook announcements r getting me down baby pictures/scan pictures/everything baby related :(

Big hugs hun. I know how your feeling and I hope things get better for you x

Sent from my BlackBerry 9700 using Tapatalk

Thanks Hun just a bad day going back to work later so hoping to keep my mind occupied just want it to happen now and it's not lol plus due on in middle of honeymoon so got that to look forward to

You may have lovely news for oh on ur honeymoon wiv any luck! X

Babydust to all

Know the feeling! We've been NTNP for two years and I really thought it would happen, you hear so much about 'accidents'. This is our first proper cycle! Fingers crossed for all of us.

Feel better Sarah85, TTC can cause such an emotional rollercoaster, but we all understand sweety. No need to apologize for something we all have or will go through. Stay positive and enjoy this time with your hubby, try to eat better these next few days so you won't feel so bloated on the beach ;) Remember we are all here for you hun...

Thanks so much guys really appreciate it. This TTC just gets me down if it were our second think I'd relax a bit as you know you can conceive but firs ugh hard :( just hope it happens soon I'd LOVE to end our honeymoon by telling hubby we're having a baby be my dream :(

Same here I really wanted to tell my dh on Valentines day that we were expecting but that didn't happen. But all we can do is keep trying hun.....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back