Feeling over emotional....

You have absolutely no reason to apologise, doll. Everyone needs a rant occasionally, some of us (me me me) more than others, and it's good to have a place to come where there are other people who understand and empathise! :hug:

I'm so glad people are using this thread...i'm also glad that its not just me who has bad days and that its normal!

I hope that it is helping everyone to get things off chest, 'a problem shared is a problem halved'

Noone needs to apologise about ranting and be selfish on here...its why i made the post! :lol:

Wishing everyone well! xx

Baby B thank you so much for diong this post you have saved me from complete insanity!!!!!!!

Melissa, A) thank you for telling me not to feel bad ( do still a bit ) x x x

B) Not relevant to here but started charting on day 1 and temp charting on day 3 as didnt get themometer till then! Day 3 + 4 had temp of 97.1 f Then day 5 temp of 97.6 and today temp of 97.5 :? Know I have had a cold last 2-3 days and last 2 days woke at 5am then went back to sleep, had a read of the bible last night and Toni W says that if wake earlier than norm take temp then so did this morn and got the 97.5. What I'm getting at is, is this normal to have a jump up like that and do you think the cold and waking early have caused it. Sorry but not sure on all this and I know that you do!!!!

Hi doll.

Ok, from what I'm understanding about your dates, yes, the cold will probably have something to do with the jump in temps. The thing to remember, though, is that when you're charting in Fahrenheit, the temperature jumps will be a bit more pronounced than when you're charting in Celcius, because Fahrenheit moves in smaller increments. Something that looks like a big jump in Fahrenheit would just look about half the size if you convert the chart to Celcius. I wouldn't read too much into it. :) :hug:

How is everyone recently...anyone need to get anything off their chest ? x

Hi BabyB :wave: ,

Just had a bit of a rant with space angel!! Sorry to be a traitor but told her about the official rant a thread!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back