Feeling lost :(

pringle88

Reaction score
I'm so sorry to post such a boring and dull post but I don't know what to do anymore

I'm sat on the stairs, oh is in spare room. Ella's fast asleep I've just packed some stuff for me and Ella to leave and I dont even know why I've done it :( I sound like such a psycho!

I'm just sat here crying thinkin I need to get out but I can't wake Ella up and I don't even know why I need to go I just dont want to be in this house anymore

I'm fed up of doing everything and being treated like a door mat, accused of being a cheat and bringing Ella up alone

God just typing this makes me sound do pathetic!

Ella is Ill and has a rash all over her back so ive got to go to the dr tomorrow, there's lots of family stuff kicking off all over bloody Facebook! God im proper feeling sorry for myself if oh sees me sat here I'm gonna get it!!

Does anybody else have these moments are am I being crazy!??

Just read it back and there is absolutely no point to my post! Sorry guys

awwww hun, your not alone, bless you, your obviously feeling trapped and stressed, believe me i know how you feel, i up and left my husband about 3 weeks ago (long story, its in the girlies room) but you need to do what you feel is right for you and your little girl. unfortunately i cant tell you what to do but im hear if you want to talk, cant sleep at the mo so will be on for a while. Big hugs, and hope you feel better
xxxxx

I think we can all feel a little like this at times hun, sometimes just very overwhelmed. Are you and your OH unhappy? You say he accuses you of cheating? It's normal to feel lost like this when you have lots going on sweetie xxx

Hey you are definitely not pathetic !! Don't think that at all! I haven't seen your past posts but have things been hard with your OH lately? Feeling alone bringing up a child will be one of the hardest things ever. Don't do anything rash tonight, have a cry and try and get as much sleep as your little girl will allow :nap: and hopefully on a new day you might feel a bit brighter and look at things with a clear head :hugs:

I just read your post made me realise I'm just being pathetic I just need to snap out of it! Really sorry for the crap you have been through. Xx

He cheated on me when we first got together I chose to forgive him and i never mention it not even in arguments yet he still accuses me at every opportunity!

He left me when I was 7 months pregnant and we have only recently decided to give it one more go but he's making my life hell

I feel sorry for Ella, she doesn't deserve this :(

I just read your post made me realise I'm just being pathetic I just need to snap out of it! Really sorry for the crap you have been through. Xx
Awww hun didnt mean it like that, sorry shouldnt have said anything, you are feeling how you are feeling and its no less important than any one elses problems. You need to do what you feel is right for you and we are all here for you hun, hope you feel better soon. Im sorry if i made you feel pathetic, thats not what i meant to do at all, big hugs and hope you feel better.
Sorry feel bad now
xxxxxx

No I know you didn't mean it that way Hun I meant it just put it into perspective that people have much bigger problems! I'm just feeling sorry for myself lol x

Awww really hope you feel better soon hun xxxx and i hope your little one is feeling better soon too xxxx

He cheated on me when we first got together I chose to forgive him and i never mention it not even in arguments yet he still accuses me at every opportunity!

He left me when I was 7 months pregnant and we have only recently decided to give it one more go but he's making my life hell

I feel sorry for Ella, she doesn't deserve this :(

Is it really worth being together for Ella is he's making your life hell?

My mum and dad broke up not long after I was born because of him cheating. She never said a bad word about him and let me make my own mind up so much so I only found out he was cheating in the last 5 years. Shame he has turned into a cock but thats a whole other story!

If you need to leave him (or kick him out not sure who's house it is) you will be ok!

Don't sacrifice your happiness for someone who isn't worth it!

Sorry you are feeling lost hun. I hope you can find the strength you need to do whatever you can to make yourself happy.

Hun its so hard doing things on your own - which lets face it you have been for most of Ella's life. If your o/h is making matters worse then it's really not worth staying.
We all have "crack up" moments I think. We need a release before we go completely mad. I find being a new mummy can be quite lonely xx

Not pathetic.

Your in an impossible situation and only you can get yourself out so there will be some bad feelings there.

It isn't fair on Ella to stay if you are this unhappy she will still get o see your OH, and to be frank if he can accuse you of all of that and be nasty o you like that he isn't worth it, you have given him the most precious gift and he is being horrible.

It's time to look after yourself and Ella, that is who matters now, sorry your having o go through this honey and massive hugs xxxxxx

Awww Hun :hug:

You guys only just started to give it another go didn't you?

I can't imagine it being easy when he left you whilst heavily pregnant and now he has decided to walk back into both yours and Ella's lives.. He has left you physically and emotionally in turmoil!

I don't really know what to suggest really. Have you told him how you feel? X

Hello- don't have much advice but just wanted to say u r def not pathetic and if coming on here and ranting is what gets it out of ur head then thats what u need to do! Hope u can find a way to b happt with ur LO hun, with I'd without ur OH xx

A guilty conscience breeds a suspicious mind hun. He's accusing you cos it takes away from the fact he acted like a tosser. You need to be strong and make a decision on what's best for you and your baby. You would think he'd be more grateful for the fact you gave him another chance.

I think you need to look to the future and how Ella will perceive this when she is older. Seeing her mummy putting up with someone who makes her miserable will influence how she will think relationships are supposed to be.

You deserve to be happy sweetheart, we all do, and if moving out with Ella achieves that then so be it. You are a woman and therefore are more than strong enough to get through this :hug: xxxxxxxxxx

I'm really sorry I've got no good advice just wanted to tell u you're not pathetic at all hun and I really hope you're ok xx

Big hugs hun !! U r most defiantly not pathetic !!! Like the other girls have said u need to do what's best for u and Ella . We r all here for u to rant too xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14
Back