Feeling fed up..

luratraloora

Reaction score
I will be 8DPO tomorrow and don't why already feel like I am out. I seem to have a short luteal phase and AF seems to appear 9-10DPO. So on Tuesday I'll be 9DPO and it could be all over again.

Sorry to be so negative, must be the 2WW taking its toll on me. Feel like I'm so anxious and on edge today and not very hopeful.

Hugs. I know how you feel, I am CD33 and not a positive OPK yet. Horrible waiting and not knowing what is happening and the dreaded feeling of impending AF but never really sure if it will come or not x

Hi luratraloora, have you read any info on vitamin b6? It's supposed to be good for a short luteal phase, I had a 9-10 day LP too, started taking it and to be honest I'm not sure if it lengthened it or not because that month I got my Bfp! Hope AF stays away for you, hugs xx

Hi luratraloora, have you read any info on vitamin b6? It's supposed to be good for a short luteal phase, I had a 9-10 day LP too, started taking it and to be honest I'm not sure if it lengthened it or not because that month I got my Bfp! Hope AF stays away for you, hugs xx

Hi Sam! Yes Ive started taking 100 mg of vitamin b6 complex this cycle. Thats wonderful news!! Congrats!! Did you stop taking it once you fell pregnant?

Not looking good I dont think. My temp is starting to drop and no longer have tender boobs this morning... always a sign just when AF is getting ready to start.

24ff97442e5087589a0431697eeca4f9.jpg

The only cycle I haven't felt like this is this cycle when my OH hasn't been here ttc, I think what I'm going to do is say to myself it's never going to happen, stop obsessing about it every month. Then if it does happen then that's a bonus. My age is truly against us, 16 months and not even a sniff of a bfp. xx

[/QUOTE]

Hi Sam! Yes Ive started taking 100 mg of vitamin b6 complex this cycle. Thats wonderful news!! Congrats!! Did you stop taking it once you fell pregnant?[/QUOTE]

Thanks :) I kept taking it, I was terrified if I stopped I would bleed, and it's supposed to help with morning sickness too which I had but it hasn't been too bad so maybe it has helped! I'm 12weeks this week and I'm more relaxed about taking it now so may stop soon but my midwife said it was ok to use. How long have you been taking it?

Duh just re-read your message and see you started this cycle! Fingers crossed it helps you Hun, I've read really positive things about it, don't lose hope yet! Xx

Well Ive started getting mild cramp, cervix is low and just checked and have a little bit of pink / brown cm. I know Im out now as this is how my cycles seem to go at 9DPO.

Looks like the vitamin b complex or the vitamin c has done nothing to extend my luteal phase.

I'll be testing on the 12th :) xx

Wow I have no clue why that posted that here?? Sorry hun. Hope you feel Better soon. I know how your feeling I feel terrible this month. So tired and can feel the witch coming which has made me more annoyed xx

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back