• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

feeling down :(

katiee24

Reaction score
at the minute im feeling like im 2nd best with my oh.. & i dont even feel like im about to be a mummy, i feel more like a "baby machine" i keep getting visions of giving birth to my lil one & not being able to be a mummy thanks to the mother in law!

shes always wanted a little girl herself & never got one.. but now that me & her son are having one, shes round at our house everyday (she lives next door) & the way that she go's on you'd think she was about to be the mother or something :/ like she constantly says "when myahs older and shes in a mood with both of you she'll come round to nannas all the time" & when we got the pram set up and ready shes there "oh almost ready for nanna to be pushing around"

shes even got it into her head that im gonna give birth tomorrow on her birthday.. all i ever hear is "shes not ready to come yet, but ive booked her to turn up on my birthday" which i hope she doesnt turn up just to piss her off..

this may sound pathetic to but im nearly 40 weeks pregnant, i cant reach to cut my toe propa & theyve been ingrowing & its very painful.. i asked him 2-3 days ago to do them for me & he never.. but yet this morning he was next door doing his mums! wtf!!

sorry for the rant girls, just feels like i cant open up to other half just incase he takes his mums side :( xxxx

oh wow! i really feel for you.

Next door is so close to be able to try and get some distance.

Hopefully once Bubba is born she'll be such a beauty that you wont mind whats going on. Also v handy for baby sitting

Tell OH to get his clippers out now!!! (i demanded mine got done last night!)

In not surprised I'd be PO'd too. Can't you sit him down and explain you're finding it a but overwhelming? Maybe he can get his mum to take a chill pill and relax.

oh my god you poor thing, tell him to get his act together. My mil keeps saying that my hubby was potty trained and walking at 9 months WTF!!!!!? he cant speak so how would I know he needed a wee! I didnt misunderstand either she says it all the time. I do whats right for me n my baby i'm his mummy and you need to make sure when your LO comes along you dont let her take over especially when living next door. You'll have to tell her if it gets too much, I had a strict no visitors for first week so me n hubby could bond with baby first, that didnt go down well but its tuff!!!! Good luck and enjoy YOUR baby when he or she arrives :) xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back