feeling down....

scandicmum85

Reaction score
Hi, i know ive been posting lots here recently, not been easy time recently, i dont know whats wrong with me but i feel down all time, its supposed to be a great time and I'm so lucky... But I can't sleep, I snap at my oh all time, I cry lots, just want to sleep, hate the sickness, and ive just moved over here barely know anyone.. miss my friend, my pregnant sister... Being like this doesn't make it easier for me to make new friends either..... I just want to feel happy and I don't want to be misrable..... What should i do ?

You poor thing. Not only are you having to deal with moving away from everything you know and what sounds like a little bit of loneliness, but your hormones are raging too. :hugs: for you. Do you have Skype? You could schedule chats with your sister and friend to keep in touch more - and see their faces which always helps. Maybe join an NCT group to make friends with local mums. Aw honey you'll be ok xxxxx

scandicmum, I canunderstand you hon, I have moved here last year and didnt have any friends I could talk to, couldnt find a job straight away and then had a miscarriage.

You have a little sticky bean that needs you and a daughter. And of course OH. It's just hormones talking, think about it - you have a lovely family and it will expand soon!

oh you poor thing sweety. Try not and let everything get you down, even though thing must be very hard at the moment. The hormones wont be helping at all and are probably making things feel a million times worst, dont worry and just wait for these feelings to pass. Why not try and joinsome social clubs, or a mums to be class, that way you can meet people going through the same thing as you. Try and explain to OH that you dont mean to be so grumpy but its just the hormonal talk.
You have a little daughter/son in there that needs you millions and you have to be strong for him/her. We are all here if you need us xxx

Thank u , im staying positive x looking forward to have the baby , just not being myself at moment, pissed off at my oh as he went off to the pub and I asked for some money as I need stuff and he said we need to be sensible now and I went really mad, so its ok for him to go to pub... Just so angry all time

It's so hard to move and leave all of the friendly faces and places behind, i've been there - maybe still am a little.

I imagine it's harder still when you are pregnant and in need of that extra support...

I don't suppose you can go back home for a few month?

Or maybe have your sister or mum come and stay with your for an extended holiday?

Then by 25 week you can start with antenatal classes and start making new friends in your locality that are about to have a baby too :)

Hiya

I feel for you, I feel very much the same. I currently live in Singapore and have never felt so home sick. I miss my mum and sister so much I can't wait to go home.

I know how you feel as I'm happy I'm pregnant but just feel fed up being away from home and a little lonely. Im hoping itll pass...... Hoping to go home end of April.

Skype is brilliant for keeping in touch and like the others said maybe there's a group you can join.

Hope you feel better soon xxxxx

Hi girls, thanks xx ive not been on much as I've been really sick the past days, went to my gp and was offered medication but I don't want to take them as we don't know the side effects... I am bettee today and feel so muvh more positive, I've spoke to my friends going back for a weeek end of the month and so looking forward, also decided to join yoga classes here and 5he pregnancy classes... Think i need to try more.. my oh been so supportive, just been in bed sick and alone so think it make it worse... Only been here since December x lynsey it must b hard for u, do u go home sometimes ? X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayx94
Back