Anyone Else Feeling This Bad?

tallulah73

Reaction score
Ive been feeling terrible for 2 weeks now but today it's just got so bad i don't feel as if i can cope.
I feel as though im just about to be sick 24 hrs a day. I have no appetite at all and every time i try to eat my stomach hurts and goes into a kind of spasm and im sick again.
Ive tried the usual ginger biscuits and ginger tea but they make it worse.
If it was JUST sickness i might be able to cope but on top of that i feel totally down & depressed. This will be my OH's first child and i wanted to make this a wonderful experience for him but instead all i seem to be doing is moaning about feeling ill.
I have 2kids already and thought id already experienced morning sickness... i wasn't prepared for this!!!

I completely symathise. I haven't been to work in a month now because of the same problem - not just being sick but the constant nausea which is very debilitating. I'm too scared to leave the house half the time.

I dont have any advice at all - haven't found anything that helps but just wanted to let you know you are not alone! :hug:

I sympathise with you hun, I had terrible sickness for the first 11 weeks. Try flat lemonade and sucking on extra strong mints. It doesn't make it go away completely but it does take the edge of it and its bearable. Hope this helps and hope you feel better soon :hug:

i had bad sickness too but it eased off i sometimes still feel a bit nausious, they say between weeks 12 and 15 it should die down :hug: :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back