feeling down

louise280981

Reaction score
well im feeling totally under the weather full of cold and feel like lying under the quilt with a box of tissues :cry:and not moving!!!! silly and very selfish as only been trying for 2 months but i really feel like i am even tho the test says no
is it normal to feel down in the dumps when your trying? wanted it to be a fun and happy time.
sorry just needed some postive vibes x

:hug: we can all get like that but as you said yourself 2months isn't long. I have friends who have been ttc since before I started with my second and haven't had a bfp in the time its taken me to have 2 babies.

Keep the faith and in the meantime there's always chocolate!

Sorry to hear you're feeling yucky and still no BFP. I agree - chocolate AND rubbish TV - that's what I'm doing today while the man is out at work!

i totally know i shouldnt be like this what with people trying for years. chocolates and rubbish telly is a great idea :dance:

:hug: Yea i feel as though its never going to start...although even though i'm meant to be TTC we havent even tried yet :cry:

Hope you feel better soon :dust:

It's all relative though hun, you're going through your own experience xx

Don't feel bad for feeling down about it... even if you haven't been trying for long it's so easy to get your hopes up each month when you're timing everything perfectly :hug:

thanks ladies :hug:to you all for making me smile and not feel like im going mad!!!

It's good to have a duvet day, hope it happens really soon for you hun :hug:

If it makes you feel any better I've just had my 3rd BFN in 3 days! I think I'm not actually supposed to be testing just yet as AF isn't due until Tuesday but so many people say they've had BFP before AF was due that I can't stop trying!! Oh dear, this stuff sends us all crazy by the looks of it!

Absolutely normal hun :hug:
Duvet days are the best cure along with chocolate and naff tv :)

Hi

It's normal to feel like this, Me and my partner have been trying for 3 years now and nothing. I have had my cries and done all that, but the more you think about it the more it get's you down.

My advice would be to enjoy your sex life and go with the flow, don't think about getting pregnant and you never know before you know it you may fall pregnant soon.

All the best x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back