feeling down today

p1nk11

Reaction score
Just need to write to get some thoughts out, hope you dont mind.

I'm feeling really down today, apart from being awake nearly all night thinking, I'm taking OH to the hospital as he needs to have a scan on his kidneys & I hate going bk to the hospital as it just reminds me of everything that happened. The last we were there, which was a week ago for the PM results, I cried all the way from car park & didnt stop until we got bk home.

I'm also convinced that OH knows more about why he's having the scan than he's saying - he had a bad urine infection just before xmas & did a sample & had bloods done, he had to have his bloods repeated but delayed having them done as he felt better. He then went back just after new yr as he has a chest infection, when he came home he said that his dr was sending him to have an ultrasound on his kidney's to make sure everything is ok, he keeps saying that all his blood results came back normal so doesnt know why he has to have it, but I know that they just send you for a scan for no reason, I havent said anything to him, apart from telling him he's going for the scan, but now I'm worried thats theres something wrong with him. I know I'm probably over reacting & it could be just a precaution or to check, but we seem to have alot bad luck :cry:

Does anyone else feel like life is against them? When I think of all the things that have happened the last few years I just think ' why do I bother?' as it all seems to go wrong! :wall2:

Do you know what honey, we seem to be going through the same stuff and I totally feel the same!

My hubby keeps getting kidney stones and stuff and they have found that he has high urate levels in his blood, something is wrong but we don't know what. He had to have a HIV test recently but thankfully all was clear. He had viral meningitis when I was in early pregnancy with Ethan. He spoke to his GP yesterday as she has looked back at his med history and basically she said she thinks it's stress related due to our bad luck this last 18 months or so.

We were worried it somehow impacted on the outcomes of my pregnancies by they don't think so.

It's probably just a precaution sending him for the scan, my hubby had one too an luckily it was all fine. They did find h had a problem with one of his testicles though, he had that checked also as he had been getting severe pain and swelling they said it's a varicocele. He keeps getting Epididymitis too but she thinks it's just bad luck and there isn't anything to worry about.

I bloody well hope so....

Last edited:
I just feel like screaming :brat: Its so frustrating, feels like everyone else has everything I want with none of the problems :wall2:

I'm sure (hoping) its nothing but I know they dont send you for an ultrasound for a UTI - or I would of had 100's of them done. If he does know something I know he's not saying so I dont worry (he's been so protective since everything happened, which is quite nice :blush:) I'm going to ask them what exactly they are looking for when he has it, at least I'll know then rather than having to wait for the results!

:clover::clover::clover::clover::clover::clover::clover::clover::clover::clover::clover::clover::clover::clover::clover::clover::clover::clover::clover::clover::clover::clover::clover::clover::clover::clover:

Its time our luck changes chick so hopefully this will help start it off xxx

sorry didnt want to read and run no advice but big hugs hope all gets sorted xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back