Feeling different...

Rachel87

Reaction score
I got my bfp on Monday and I'm around 4 weeks gone. So this is our second baby. We have a 4 year old little boy. I remember when I found out I was pregnant with him I was so excited and "felt pregnant". This time round I am excited about it but just feel very different this time round. I can't put my finger on it. Don't know wether I'm a bit cautious this time round but don't know why. Has anyone else had the same thing?

Do you know if you feeling different because you are worried or if you feel differently towards the pregnancy?

However you feel I wouldn’t worry xx

I got my bfp on Monday and I'm around 4 weeks gone. So this is our second baby. We have a 4 year old little boy. I remember when I found out I was pregnant with him I was so excited and "felt pregnant". This time round I am excited about it but just feel very different this time round. I can't put my finger on it. Don't know wether I'm a bit cautious this time round but don't know why. Has anyone else had the same thing?

I worried about the same thing. I’m 7 weeks now but didn’t start feeling pregnant until I was almost 6 weeks. Even now, I can have some days where it doesn’t feel real.

I think it's more worried. Since my last pregnancy I know quite a few more people who have had a mc so I think it's on my mind a bit more than the last time. Also cause we already have a little boy it just doesn't seem real that we are having another one x

I think it's more worried. Since my last pregnancy I know quite a few more people who have had a mc so I think it's on my mind a bit more than the last time. Also cause we already have a little boy it just doesn't seem real that we are having another one x

I could have written exactly the same thing! I already have a son from a previous relationship and I had been trying to conceive with my husband for the past 16 months. We had absolutely nothing for 13 months and found out it was due to male factor infertility caused by a testicular varicocele vein.

We conceived at 13 months but it ended in a chemical 2 days after getting the BFP.

Now I’m pregnant again 3 months later and it just doesn’t seem real. I’ve just thrown up and am feeling lousy so my body must be doing something! Plus I’ve been told the heartbeat was strong when I was scanned last week so fingers crossed

I could have written exactly the same thing! I already have a son from a previous relationship and I had been trying to conceive with my husband for the past 16 months. We had absolutely nothing for 13 months and found out it was due to male factor infertility caused by a testicular varicocele vein.

We conceived at 13 months but it ended in a chemical 2 days after getting the BFP.

Now I’m pregnant again 3 months later and it just doesn’t seem real. I’ve just thrown up and am feeling lousy so my body must be doing something! Plus I’ve been told the heartbeat was strong when I was scanned last week so fingers crossed
Oh I'm glad you had another bfp. I've been getting cramps on and off like I did with my first and I'm so tired too so all the symptoms are the same but it just feels different this time round. It's hard to explain lol.x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back