Feelings

Layla

Reaction score
I have been able to tell on all my pregnancies wether i was having a boy or a girl, i just had this strong feeling about it.

this time round i have another boy feeling.

what do you all feel your having?

xxx

i really think mine is a lil girl.

my gut instinct is telling me that...

but knowing my luck it will be a boy!!! haha

I really have got no idea!
Can't wait to find out and will be happy either way!
Lx

i am getting boy vibes, have done for a long time

Well, last time i was sure Zara was a boy - great Mummy instincts there eh?
This time I think it's a girl but I don't know whether that means the opposite again or whether I've retuned my instincts and I'm right.

we think a boy, even calling it a he!! :shakehead:

i feel im having another girlie! :D Don't know why i just get those feelings!

i said from day 1 dior was a girl i didnr find out the sex but still got her a pink rumper suit when she was born i wasnt suprised.

And with Harl every thing in the pregnancy felt diff to being preg with Dior so i said he was a boy, and my 20week scan proved me right 8)

i feeling girl but i would like a little boy either way i'll be happy if its healthy

me finks a girl......... but then I would love a little girl so perhaps I am being clouded by this..........

Keep calling baby he, secretly would love a little girl but equally would love it to be a boy, a mini me version of my gorgeous OH

OH wants to find out at 20 week scan, I want a surprise...we went to Next yesterday and they have the most adorable range of boys clothes!!

Had a girls name from day one, still undecided on boys name so I am swaying towards a girl but calling baby he to hedge bets!!! :wink: xxx

I really think its a girl. But the nurse at the scan couldnt tell, she thought it might be a girl, but not to hold her to that. I new zack was going to be a boy and had only his name picked out. I only have a girl name this time... but only time will tell :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back