Can i Join you?

prickleyfairy

Reaction score
Hi,

Just got my BFP!!! I'm very excited. I already have an 18month old daughter called Mia who was born in Spain when we were living there, so this time round, having a baby in the UK will be a whole different experience for me, i can't wait!

Looking forwards to chatting to you

Amy xx

Congratulations :hug: :cheer:

I was pregnant the same time as you last time aswell :)

x

Congratulations and welcome :wave:

hope you have a happy and healthy nine months :hug:

Hi Amy, Congratulations! I just got my BFP to! :wave: :wave: :wave:

oh congratulations i was pregnant with you last time too!!!!

Whoo hoooo!!!! good luck and i hope you have a H & H 9 months

Congratulations and welcome! Cant wait to get to know you! :wave:

Congrats hun :D I remember when your gorgeous little girl was born! Can't believe she's 18 months already! Hope you have a happy and healthy 9 months!

Whohoo :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: welcome hun, we can go through it all together again :cheer: I am so pleased you got your BFP :D

Xxx

Hi there, congratulations and welcome, i also have just got my BFP!! :wave: :cheer:

Congratulations and this is wonderful news. Wishing you all the best for a healthy pregnancy :hug:

Welcome Sarah12 :wave:

I am feeling terrible, but don't like to moan too much cos I am really fortunate to be PG!

I am nauseas(sp) all day on and off, can't stand the thoughts of most foods, can only drink sparkling water, have headaches and am tired. I can't work out if I felt this bad with Jacob or if it's harder to cope having a LO, if that makes sense?

I am also finding that I am showing a lot quicker than I did with Jacob. I am struggling to hide my tummy at work!!

It's my birthday on Thursday and have got a few maternity tops from DH that I will be wearing sooner rather than later.

Xxx

Congratulations :cheer:

Wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back