Feeling crappy!

Bek234

Reaction score
Is anyone else really fed up! I'm so bored and I've had enough.
I can't walk far because of pgp or if go for walks to places.
My feet are swelled and I'm always tired no matter how much I sleep... I don't really like sleeping in the day.
There's no 'one reason' I'm feeling crappy, lonely and fed up.

Just want to rant! :( xxx

Tapatalking. X

Ditto Hun! :( been feelin really sick the past few days to! I might be over doing it and getting myself worked up over silly things! Hubby's new nick name for me is psycho Karlie! Lol! I do find it funny but everything is just getting right on my tits! Grrrr!
Hope ur ok tho Hun! Nothing worse than feeling rubbish! It's the waiting not knowing if today's the day or not and constant symptom spotting to xxxxx

Karlie xxx

Yeah I feel pretty fed up lately so I know what you mean! Had a little chocolate binge yesterday which helped a bit. Going to treat myself to non-alc cider and ice cream tomorrow!

I kno, I can't believe how much I'm symptom spotting now, 38wks tomoro so I could still go 2wks overdue! That's 4wks!!!!! I don't think I can cope another 2!! Never mind another 4!! :(
I want a sweep now! Lol
X

Tapatalking. X

Aw hun I know how you feel and it sucks! Feeling so lonely and seriously restless!
Can't sit still but not got the energy to go do anything. I try to rest because I feel so drained, but I get really bored and just end up uncomfortable & in pain.
I've been up most of the night because I couldn't get comfy in bed and BH were driving me nuts. Then I gave in all together just before 5am because I felt so sick, which turned into "the runs" and horrid sickness. I've now got chronic back pain starting right down in my tail bone and keep feeling light headed.
Just so fed up of sitting here not feeling well enough to do anything, but not knowing what else to do with myself, especially while everyone else is at work! I can't even concentrate on my puzzle book, which I can usually distract myself with for hours!!
Really sucks, but we've not got long left now!

I'm pretty much having a choc binge everyday!! Lol
Infact today I'm purposefully going to tesco for cake ingredients and I don't think there will be any left when the oh gets home!! Xx

Tapatalking. X

Aw hun I know how you feel and it sucks! Feeling so lonely and seriously restless!
Can't sit still but not got the energy to go do anything. I try to rest because I feel so drained, but I get really bored and just end up uncomfortable & in pain.
I've been up most of the night because I couldn't get comfy in bed and BH were driving me nuts. Then I gave in all together just before 5am because I felt so sick, which turned into "the runs" and horrid sickness. I've now got chronic back pain starting right down in my tail bone and keep feeling light headed.
Just so fed up of sitting here not feeling well enough to do anything, but not knowing what else to do with myself, especially while everyone else is at work! I can't even concentrate on my puzzle book, which I can usually distract myself with for hours!!
Really sucks, but we've not got long left now!

Exactly, im resting too but its boring!
Awww it sounds like u could be next thou fairy pants! Fx for u! ...although I will be jealous! Lol
Xx

Tapatalking. X

I kno, I can't believe how much I'm symptom spotting now, 38wks tomoro so I could still go 2wks overdue! That's 4wks!!!!! I don't think I can cope another 2!! Never mind another 4!! :(
I want a sweep now! Lol
X

Tapatalking. X

That's what i said to Karl! I just can't get any bigger, 2 weeks is far to long! i give him another week then I'm serving him his notice ha ha!
It's Karl's bday tomoz to and were going to see man of steel then out for tea with friends at night! I hope i don't go then i really wanna see this film and I've paid for the tickets! Ha ha!
Is ur girly engaged yet? When's ur next mw app? ask her then? Just say how much pain ur in! Maybe that'll work? Or ask her to just check ur cervix anyway ha ha! I've been getting pains in my cervix! Was walking around town yday and day before, they got so bad I actually had to grab my foof! Wtf!!!! My mums face was a picture ha ha!

Karlie xxx

Lol I'm kinda hoping I'm not next! Infact, I'm desperately hoping she can at least wait until I've had my hair cut tomorrow morning!! Sounds stupid, but I've not had it done since mid December when I had it done for my wedding and it's a serious mess!! Tuesday would be a nice day though, it's the 3rd "together" anniversary with hubby. Or even the 21st when we will have been married 6 months, but not today!!
Jeez almighty I'm starting to feel like she's punching my spine and it's vibrating across the bottom of my back...think I might do a couple of laps of the flat and perch on my ball for a while!!

Im feeling poop today!!
But mine doesnt seem to be preggy related lol.
Ive woken up with a mega sore throat and can hardly swollow :(
Taken paracetamol to c i thatll kick in.

My pains i had lastnight ended up being trapped wind as Mike said i wouldnt stop farting in my sleep haha! Oooopsy!

All ive done this morning is sleep! Woke up at half 6, lazed for an hour had cereal lazed a bit more and then fell asleep till bout 20mins ago lol.

Im bored shitless, weather is crap! I made cakes yesterday (16) between us both theres now 5 left!!! How bad is that hahahahaha xx

I want a sweep now! Lol
X

Tapatalking. X

That's what i said to Karl! I just can't get any bigger, 2 weeks is far to long! i give him another week then I'm serving him his notice ha ha!
It's Karl's bday tomoz to and were going to see man of steel then out for tea with friends at night! I hope i don't go then i really wanna see this film and I've paid for the tickets! Ha ha!
Is ur girly engaged yet? When's ur next mw app? ask her then? Just say how much pain ur in! Maybe that'll work? Or ask her to just check ur cervix anyway ha ha! I've been getting pains in my cervix! Was walking around town yday and day before, they got so bad I actually had to grab my foof! Wtf!!!! My mums face was a picture ha ha!

Karlie xxx

Yh typical tht u would miss the film lol
I was 3/5 at my 36 wk appt. I'm back on the 20th for my 38 but ill be 38+5.
Haha! I've had a few pains today too as I've done the 'big-shop' today lol
I just can't wait!! Lol I'm so impatient!! Xx

Tapatalking. X

Lol I'm kinda hoping I'm not next! Infact, I'm desperately hoping she can at least wait until I've had my hair cut tomorrow morning!! Sounds stupid, but I've not had it done since mid December when I had it done for my wedding and it's a serious mess!! Tuesday would be a nice day though, it's the 3rd "together" anniversary with hubby. Or even the 21st when we will have been married 6 months, but not today!!
Jeez almighty I'm starting to feel like she's punching my spine and it's vibrating across the bottom of my back...think I might do a couple of laps of the flat and perch on my ball for a while!!

I think u should phone ur hairdressers, see if they can fit u in today! Lol
I wish we could chose a 'slot' for time and day of arrival! I've got soooo many birthdays in June that I'm trying to dodge! Lol
Hope the pains ease off soon xxx

Tapatalking. X

Im feeling poop today!!
But mine doesnt seem to be preggy related lol.
Ive woken up with a mega sore throat and can hardly swollow :(
Taken paracetamol to c i thatll kick in.

My pains i had lastnight ended up being trapped wind as Mike said i wouldnt stop farting in my sleep haha! Oooopsy!

All ive done this morning is sleep! Woke up at half 6, lazed for an hour had cereal lazed a bit more and then fell asleep till bout 20mins ago lol.

Im bored shitless, weather is crap! I made cakes yesterday (16) between us both theres now 5 left!!! How bad is that hahahahaha xx

Hahah! Must of kept waking him up lol!
Yes this weather doesn't help! Shite here too... Rain and storms!
Xx

Tapatalking. X

We are guna do a nice big food shop tomorrow and hospital food snack shop aswell cos thats the only thing not packed! Xx

I've got sooo much crap! Lol
Jelly beans
Squares
Cereal bars
Jaffa cakes
Juice cartons
A bottle of lucozade (which the MW at antenatal class told me not to have as it will give me high energy for only short amount of time then a low... But if I just drink a bit every now and then and try to stick to the juices & water)
What are u taking?
Xxx

Tapatalking. X

Pretty mich what u mentioned..
My fiend said to get the lucozade tablets tho not the drink. And chew them every so often. Spose its the same as the drink but she found this helped space it over a period of time better!

Im just guna go to the shop and go mental tomorrow hahaha! Xx

Lol I would change it but my hair dresser is freelance & only does saturdays now, so I've waited for a long time for it!!
If only it was as easy as booking a slot for baby lol desperately have to avoid the 28th or my nephew will kill me!! He'll be 12 and it's taken him a lot of getting used to the idea of having to share me with my hubby, so we were in bis bad books when we fold him he's getting a cousin. Managed to sweeten it a little by letting him come go the 20wk scan to find out what we're having with us, only for him go be majorly disappointed to find out it's a pink one!! Lol he's over it now and can't wait to have his baby cousin here to look after, kinda cute really!!
Saw you've got your 38 wk MW on 20th...ME TOO!! Hehe although would like girly here before then coos I really don't like or trust the new MW!!

My 38wk MW app is 20th aswell :) woop! Wonder if any of us will have our babies by next thursday haha xx

I think we should have a race! Lol get babies out before 20th June me appts! ;-)
Xx

Tapatalking. X

Lol desperately don't want to have to go back to that MW again, she really worries me!! Really.wanting my girly here before then ccos I don't trust her not to skip something or fob me off if anything isn't right!! Nevermind the fact she didn't stop to measure me properly last time and said I was smaller than over 2 weeks before!!
I'm wondering who'll go 1st now though!! Will be stupidly jealous if you get there 1st Dani!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back