Feeling crappy!

Im te same karlie i only trust my onefriend to do my hair ho i worked with before i packed hairdressing in lol.
She nos i only like a trim as my hair constantly snaps n just wont grow haha! If i go anywhere else they hack right into it!!!

Im dying it myself every 6/8wks same with a trim.. But tbh it still looks shit and im dreading the hair loss we r due to get after baby is here :/ ahhh!

Ive cheked mine a few times must admit haha, its just to easy. But then i get my hopes up think ahhhhhh its guna happen soon!! Haha
In defo NOT confessing to my MW ive checked tho.
But im sure loads have a lil feel!
I did wen i was ttc as all the symptom addicts said what it should feel like i couldnt help but check haha xx

What does it feel like? My oh just had another go and ouch!! Lol
I want my baby!! Lol xx

Tapatalking. X

Before i was preggy and OVing it was hard and round like the tip of ur nose!

And now its like soft still can feel it round but like soft flesh lolol.. With a lovely hole in the middle that a few weeks ago i could get 1 finger tip in and now i added the extra finger and the tips of both got in. I couldnt reach any higher ( glad ina way cos i dno how long my cervix is n didnt wanna poke the plug or babies head!

Ive been losing bits of plug since thurs morning xx

My oh described it as soft, I think he's done it I'm a bit achy :-/
Fingers crossed, having lots of RLT & gonna bounce on my ball as much as possible xx

Tapatalking. X

I never thought in all my life I'd be discussing poking my cervix and losing snotty plug with anyone! Lmfao!

Karlie xxx

Haha! Me neither! Lol x

Tapatalking. X

Lmfaoooooo i no!!

Looks what pregnancy is doing to us!!!!! Lmfaoooo

Bek i didnt attempt a sweep tho, dod ur OH has a swoosh around haha? Xx

Yh he had a little swoosh! Lol 38wks today so... :-/

I don't think it will work but if u see Claire doing me a labour thread later u will all be doing it haha ;) xx

Tapatalking. X

Finally, my hair is cut and feeling very much refreshed! Hurrah!
I am now officially serving my little Fidget her eviction notice! Even hubby's telling her she can come out now! Just got some really odd looks from our neighbours as I stood on the balcony bouncing up and down holding my bump saying "that's it, you can get out now, I'm done!" lol probably not helped by the amount of sexy time that's been going on this week. Paper thin walls definitely lead to everyone hearing everyone around here!! LOL!
I haven't braved checking my cervix yet, I think it's been getting enough prodding this week! I'm still taking as many RLC's as I can fit in every day and bouncing around on my ball when I can.
It's strange what you end up talking about, but I've been on a ladies darts team since I was 18 and have got used to random conversations about anything and everything, from sex to menopause and beyond, so I'm already a fairly open person and used to it, but on here I love the fact that everyone goes into way too much detail and really doesn't care! It's like we all lose our sense of dignity and inhibition, which is probably a good thing or we'd never cope with giving birth with all the help we get these days! LOL! I'm 1 of those people that every appointment I go to for anything, throughout my entire life, I've ended up with the student or trainee standing in. Even all my MW appointments I've had a trainee MW there. When I went into Triage a few weeks back, I had the trainee Dr do my internal and she was terrified, so I'm dreading being in labour and looking up to see a whole bunch of students watching me! I think I may just tell them all to fook off! LOL!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back