Feeling crappy!

My 38 week app is the 20th to! Haha! 9.50 am.... Not to impressed about that! My mw must think I'm an early bird as they're always around 9-10 am! At least it's out the way then I guess?! How u doing now Beks? I have spent the afternoon cleaning my bathroom and back porch..... My mum was in charge of the steam cleaner, I thought it was Christmas she was so excited! Haha! Just my bedroom to do now! Then the house is done! Woooo hooooo! Xxxxx

Karlie xxx

The race is onnnnnn ladies hahaha!
Watch 20th will arrive and we will all be very pregnant haha!

My app is 9.20 i think.

House is kinda tidy. Its just making sure it stays that way lmao! Xx

I've gotta go to the local clinic which is about 15 mins away! :( boo! Karl will have just finished his last night shift so he said he'd take me so he doesn't go to bed! Lol! Xxxxx

Karlie xxx

I'm at 10.45am if I have to go!!
The way I've been today, I'm hoping it won't be long!! Not sure how much longer I can put up with feeling so rough!!

That's 4 of us on the 20th!! Lol
Mines at 2.40pm thou... Anyone going to ask the MW for a sweep at that appt?

Yh im feeling a bit better now thanks karlie, I've made my dad a cake for Father's Day lol
Then I made a Millie's cookie style giant cookie for the oh, decorated it myself lol and then decorated biscuits too! So although I've not had any cake I think I've od'd on sugar from all the butter icing etc! Lol
Here they are... I won't quit my day job! Haha ImageUploadedByTapatalk1371236428.523142.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1371236449.543352.jpg
Xxx

Tapatalking. X

I'm tempted to ask! Ha ha! Or even get her to check because of all the pain I'm getting in my cervix!
Glad ur feeling better Beks! :)

Omg!! They look so good! I now want cake.....with millins of icing sugar!!! And a cookie and hot milk! Ha!! Mmmmm delicious!

I might bake some cupcakes on Sunday or Monday! Everyone's baking!

Karlie xxx

They look good Bek!! Glad you're feeling better now too. I'll be baking my dad a cake sunday hehe

Duno if I'll ask for a sweep though, really don't trust my MW enough!

Omg bek that cake and cookie lookssas amazing!!!

Mmmmm :)

Im tempted to ask but i dnt want her to be like wtf!!??? Lmfaooo
I might just say, do u do any checks on the cervix and when do you normally offer sweeps. Like im asking for info instead! And she might o ' ohhh well lets take a look!' Hahaha xx

Nothin much to do other than bake whilst waiting for our babies! Lol

Yh prob best not to have a sweep from a mw u don't trust lol

I might say something like that too, mine is really young thou I'd rather a doctor do it than mw, I don't think I trust mine actually either. Might get my oh to do it haha xxx

Tapatalking. X

If my OH dhoves his fingers and finds my cervix and gets his finger lost in there he might throw up lmfaooooo!

I was naughty... I checked my own cervix before! Ooohhhh! I told karl and he had to turn it into filth as always! Lol!!

Karlie xxx

I checked mine again earlier.

I could just about get almost the tips of 2fingers in...sexy!! :shock: what tht means tho i dno lmao!

I checked mine again earlier.

I could just about get almost the tips of 2fingers in...sexy!! :shock: what tht means tho i dno lmao!

Same here! I freaked myself out tho incase I could touch his head ha ha!!!!

Karlie xxx

Lol my hubby would totally freak out and probably run away screaming if I asked him to to it!! Although I'm tempted to check myself, but while I've been pregnant my nails have grown really well and are rather long, so I'd be worried about popping my waters or scratching her head LOL !!

Had a few BH over night as usual, but feeling much better again this morning. No dodgy tummy or sickness (yet!) so I'm hoping it's gone be a good day!! Finally get my hair cut later too!! It's only been 6 months lol hurrah!!

How's everybody feeling today? Better I hope!!

I bite my nails so no problem sith scratching hahahaa. Im normally getting acrylics done but £25 is so expenisive really wen u have a baby on the way :( lol!!

Im feeling alright pregnancy wise, noahs awake and wriggling!
I feel rough tho! Ive developed this mega sore throat n glands r up, woke up yest like it. Had paracetamol throughout yesterday n woke up at half 2 this morning needing more. Had real bad heartburn at half 2 aswell :(
How the hell have i got a sore throat!!!!? Grr xx

I'm way too scared to check my own lol but oh checked last night after much google research lol it's quite high thou (he has really long fingers and only just got there :-/ hope that don't mean I've got ages!!)
But he's not very good at describing what it felt like to me. Lol think I may have to brave it! :-/

Today would be a perfect day for baby to come lol

I'm feeling ok today too, first day in a while me the the oh are spending the whole day together with nothing to actually do lol but can't think of anything to do.... :-/ lol xxx

Tapatalking. X

When i 1st checked it it was quite high.. But yesterday it had dropped down and felt it str8 away! I have no idea what position it has to be in tho lolol!

I was the same today OH is off.. But he got paid yest so i thought it would be gd to try and get out the house so he an drie and do some shopping n bits! Xx

I woke up at 2, 4.30 and 6 then 8.30 with mingin heart burn :( ........ May have been th massive bag of extra crunchy s & v I ate to myself before bed........ But who knows?! Lol!
Mine was quite low yday! I know now I've started ill want to check allllll the time! But I've gotta be strong and stop myself! Ha ha!
Ur all getting or got ur haircut to! Nice pamper days for u :)
I've not had mine done since beginning of jan! .... And I probably won't get it done until December now either, ha ha! I hate having my haircut! Must be a hairdresser thing lol

Karlie xxx

Yh I can't reach to the top lol. X

Tapatalking. X

Im te same karlie i only trust my onefriend to do my hair ho i worked with before i packed hairdressing in lol.
She nos i only like a trim as my hair constantly snaps n just wont grow haha! If i go anywhere else they hack right into it!!!

Im dying it myself every 6/8wks same with a trim.. But tbh it still looks shit and im dreading the hair loss we r due to get after baby is here :/ ahhh!

Ive cheked mine a few times must admit haha, its just to easy. But then i get my hopes up think ahhhhhh its guna happen soon!! Haha
In defo NOT confessing to my MW ive checked tho.
But im sure loads have a lil feel!
I did wen i was ttc as all the symptom addicts said what it should feel like i couldnt help but check haha xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back