Rib and back pain

LauraKC

Reaction score
My right rib really aches, feels like somethign is shoved up against it. could this be babys foot or something? it also aches round my back and is worse when i wake in the morning. am i sleeping in the wrong position? i lie on my side which doesnt hurt when i go to sleep, just the next morning. anyonen else been getting rib and back ache? does it mean i am having a big baby?

I was in hozzie at 32 weeks with chest pains under my left rib, and through to my back....they thought it could be a clot but it wasnt, just the baby pushing everything up..it was so uncomfy for a few weeks before the hozzie but got worse, and I still got pains until last week, think baby has dropped and its easing..

Its so uncomfy, I feel for you hunny. Try sitting as upright as you can, that may help xxx

Dont panic chick this is SO normal!!

I get exactly what you described in my ribs, its where the baby is pushing against them, not nice is it?

As for backache, most mornings I wake with this and in my legs too, I think its just not being able to get fully comfortable :(

My little boy is always laid to the right side and sticks his feet in my rib. I'm constantly leaning over to the left to relieve it! :D

Certainly is normal :D I get it all the time too - I try and think of it as a nice sign that baby is growing big and strong but its difficult when you can't sleep :hug:

ive got the rip pain, think his foots stuck up there. so i feel for you. tis very uncomfortable :(

*touch wood* my LO sits really low all of her kicks are right down in my fanny lol she hasn't used any of the room around & above my navel she likes being awkward and making it hard for mummy to get up out of chairs :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back