Feeling blue..

SeonaidMac

Reaction score
Feeling kind of blue today.. I would have been 12 weeks on Saturday and my scan was meant to be today. I had forgotten to cancel the reminder in my phone and it popped up earlier reminding me to go....

Just generally feeling sorry for myself really... sorry moan over....

so sorry your feeling down today, its so hard not imagine where we would be in our pregnancies now :-( its such a hard time :hug: xxx

Awww sweetie, no wonder you are upset!!

Those horrible unexpected reminders will always throw you off kelter...

Be good to yourself hun

xxxxxxxxx

Thanks everyone... I went home yesterday and had a lovely evening snuggled up on the couch with DH after a lovely meal with a nice bottle of white wine... guess i wouldn't have been able to have that bit if I was still pregnant... lol...

Don't know what i'd do without this forum... it's hard to talk to other people about how i'm feeling... thank you all xxxx

:hug: :hug:

I remember we were due around the same time, this feeling is so horrible isn't it

Hope your OH is giving you lots of hugs :hug:

:hug: :hug:

I remember we were due around the same time, this feeling is so horrible isn't it

Hope your OH is giving you lots of hugs :hug:

It is horrid isn't it.... OH is being a star he's amazing....

HUGE hugs to you too hun :hug::hug::hug:

Sending lots of hugs. There will be something that will come along and get you every so often. Xxx

There is always something. Just know that what you feel is normal and we all go through it. It will always hit when unexpected. One day it will get easier.

OH hun , sorry your having a hard time right now, unfortunately you feel like your coping and then every few weeks you find something that triggers you off again, but it really will get easier in time, I found once I passed my due date I turned a real corner, like a closeure if you like. I still got those annoying pregnancy reminder emails , telling you how many weeks I was, couldn't unsucscribe to them!

Keep posting on here, your totally right, PF was my savior too, it's chat theraphy for you X

OH hun , sorry your having a hard time right now, unfortunately you feel like your coping and then every few weeks you find something that triggers you off again, but it really will get easier in time, I found once I passed my due date I turned a real corner, like a closeure if you like. I still got those annoying pregnancy reminder emails , telling you how many weeks I was, couldn't unsucscribe to them!

Keep posting on here, your totally right, PF was my savior too, it's chat theraphy for you X

Yep i keep getting those emails i've hit the unsubscribe button but keep getting them grr.... gonna find someone to complain to about them because i don't think they realise the harm they do....

My parents are coming all the way down from Scotland to see us next weekend... i can't wait... my mum and i haven't always seen eye to eye but since i got married last year we've been best friends again.... i could really do with some mummy cuddles just now..... i can't wait to see her... xxx

Sorry you are feeling down! It is such a shitty time! Keep positive. Hugs to you. Xxx

Just when i think i can deal with it better I go on facebook and a friend of mine who has been with her new man all of 5 mins... literally is putting up a scan pic that she's 12 weeks gone....

Difficult to swallow??? just a bit :(

I am always afraid that someone else is going to announce their "happy news" on facebook.

Don't think people realise the impact of putting scans up on the people around them :( you're not alone, hun xx

:hugs:

i found it hard for so long to see other pregnant people or people with babies, tbh 8 months down the line last noght i held a baby and it was nice. it does get easier sweets i promise

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zain mansoor
Back