Hospital appointment

Trudyscrumptious76

Reaction score
I rang the hospital today to see if I should still attend my appointment for the Gynae unit since I'd fallen pg and lost in between. Whilst on the phone the lady said you have a second appointment on December 18th with Ante Natal do you want to cancel that as well?

It took me a while to work out what on earth it was for then it clicked it was for my 12 week scan. I don't know why but it's really upset me. I didn't know the date and now it's haunting me. I've worked out how far gone I would've been today. Who I'd have shown the pictures to 1st.

Why don't the doctors surgery cancel these things. I'd just started to move on with my life and now I'm back thinking what if?

Sorry to bring everyone down, I just feel lost again. I want my baby back.
:cry:

Sweetheart, Huge Huge Cuddles :hug: :hug: :hug:

My god of course this is going to upset you, i cant believe the Hosptail didnt cancel this after they know what had happened, makes me feel sick :(

Sweetheart, i know how hard it is, when i first found i was Pregnant they guessed i was around 9 weeks, when i began bleeding i was supposed to be in my 11th week but i wasnt i was only starting my 8th week, i was given a due date for the end of May which of course changed when i was misscarring at less and it hurt me when i thought about what my due date would of been as it would of been around my Grandads Birthday, who i lost this past week too.....That haunts me..... :cry:

Life can be so cruel sweetheart i know, im here if you need a shoulder to cry on..... :hug:

:hug: You will have lots of little set backs, good days and bad. Things do get better though. :hug:

I know how you are feeling hun, the day i had my miscarriage confirmed, i came home from the hospital only to find a letter from the hospital with my scan date which was the 15 th November

I then had to cancel that and also my first midwife appointment which was also in the same week as my miscarriage

The way i look at it is that day to day i am fine but on the days when there is a significant date coming up and i get a little tearful, thats fine and only human

I am hoping that getting pregnant again will give me something wondeful to think about again, although yes i will no doubt be sad on 20th May, i want to be looking forward to baby no 2 by then!

Bigs hugs to you hun, and if you ever need to talk, we are all here together for you

:hug: :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back