Feeling a bit worried!!!

keljordan

Reaction score
I'm nearly 23 weeks and am having a 4D scan in June but I can't help feeling worried that they will find something wrong! They said everything was fine at my 20 week scan, so surely they would of picked up something then, I don't know why I'm feeling like this, I didn't have the triple test done this time as my midwife kind of talked me out of it, so I don't know I'd this has anything to do with how I'm feeling! :( is anybody else like this or is it just me being a paranoid idiot?? :( xx

I'm nearly 23 weeks and am having a 4D scan in June but I can't help feeling worried that they will find something wrong! They said everything was fine at my 20 week scan, so surely they would of picked up something then, I don't know why I'm feeling like this, I didn't have the triple test done this time as my midwife kind of talked me out of it, so I don't know I'd this has anything to do with how I'm feeling! :( is anybody else like this or is it just me being a paranoid idiot?? :( xx

Hun, I'm sure everything is fine! We all worry about our bumps progress, I'm sure if anything was wrong (and it wasn't) they woiuld of found it at your 20 week scan x

I know exactly how you feel, i am constantly worrying whether something has been missed and its really stressing me out!!

I think it may have something to do with the fact i keep having scary dreams where the baby is born with horns :eh:

thinking of you lovely im feeling the same waiting for my 20 week scan
all the best lovely im sure everything will be fine and you will get some great photos of your little one x

Hi Kel , lovely to speak to you again - Pregnancy buddie X

Don't you worry, it's only as you now havce booked another scan, it gives you another chance to look inside , that your worrying about what may be found. They would have found any abnomolys at the 20 weeks scan , so your all sorted now hun

Try and change the way your thinking , 12 week and 20 week were for the hospitals, and now this one is all yours ! It will be a lovely experiance , not a health check, just a bonding session just you and baby and you look forward to it that wayXXX look forward to you lovely scan pics

Last edited:
Aww thanks girls xxx when you put it like that jj mum it sounds alot better I need to stop being so negative, I just want her to be perfect!! :) xx

Your baby is your perfect bundle of Joy! :D

I am so wanting one of those 4D scans as I saw my LO two weeks ago in 4d, I think they're amazing! :) x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayx94
Back