Feeling a bit unappreciated and lonely !! warning rant to follow !!

Really hope so! Want her to gain her weight back so I can stick my fingers up at mil for trying to make me ff!!
U got half term now?? I have.. Not the best time with lilyanna!!
Too bloody cold to go out too!x

Yet got it too !! Kian will still go to nursery 2 days and it's my nephews birthday on wed but it's so hard to find things for them to do in this weather !! At least phill has few days off after nights on mon. ! I got any plans ? Xxx

Ahh glad he's got some time off :)
I've got sod all planned lol! If the weather isn't bad we can walk to town and get some crafts stuff.. Got the wii too :cheer: never too old for mario kart!! :lol:

I'm thinking craft stuff too and the kids have a move game thing for oh ps3 I like bashing the mutant teddies gets rid of alot of frustration !!! And Ethan has a play date with his friend from school to ! The bit I'm looking forward to most is not having to make pack lunches ! And rushing around in the morning !! Xxx

Yes defo no packed lunches!!!! And lie ins!! I hate getting lily up out of her cozy bed and into the cold :(

I know bless them ! And Rhea hates wearing a hat !! Have to keep changing the one she wears seems better if I keep changing the hat everyday ! Strange girl !y lie ins haven't kicked in yet up a 6 this morning !! Xxx

Bless her!! Lily always wants her dummy once she has a hat on.. Strange child lol!!
Thankfully ive been able to get a lie in but she wants her dummy all through the night :( poor thing :(

Rhea has been like that last couple of nights too ! It must b a full moon !! Xxx

Poor buggers :( getting her tongue cut tonight so probably in for a rough night!!

Oh bless her !! But hopefully will help things and help make u feel better too Hun. Think the on demand think might help if your unable to express. Try not to worry to much Rhea lost 10oz in the first 5 days after birth and she was on 7 2oz feeds !!
The fact that u r worrying so much bout everything just shows what a good mum u r. Hopefully Lily will have helped u out and gain some weight on we'd !! Xxx

Thanks babe I'm really nervous about doing this but it's for the best! I'm gonna cry I know I am lol! Duno how OH is gonna handle it he had to leave the house for the heel prick :shock:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back