Please say this is just a phase!

Lacey's Mummy

Reaction score
Charley's got so clingy suddenly! If I'm sat on the sofa, he moans so I'll sit on the floor, he'll shut up then start climbing on me for a cuddle which is fine until I have to do something then he'll moan again. If I leave the room, he crawls after me then cries cos he can't keep up or if he stays in the lounge he'll start moaning for attention. it's not even a cry that he wants something, it's like a fake cry/attention moan.
I've tried leaving him for afew mins so he knows I won't always go running to him but he'll moan until I pick him up! Sounds horrible but i'm glad when he goes to bed cos it gives me a break and he's started to go to bed at 5.30 just so I can have some piece!
He's teething ATM so I know he's prob upset because of them but I'm back to work in 3 weeks and I'm worried he's gonna be like this with OH cos he hasn't got the patience I have!

Its just a phase. Paige is coming out of it now but oh my word, she got so clingy. I was having to put her in the sling alot just to go the loo or wash up :wall:

I've been going for extra walks cos he calms down when he's in his push chair! He's even started to fight naps! Paige is about 2/3 months older, oh no this is gonna last ages :(

Hehe yeah we're just coming out of that phase too, I've now got a super confident boy though so worth it!

I could of wrote the exact same about Tegan! she just sees me leave the room and she cries and cries! were on holiday Atm But she's decided she hates her Pushchair and screams the whole time she's in it coz she can't see me! x

Ella always wants my attention but never wants cuddles :(

Noa is a little more clingy then before but still not too bad. He will grow out of it hun xx

Ella is like this when she is tired - only wants cuddles and only from me! Hoping it is a phase x

Isla is doing something similar. I cant leave her at all, it's getting me down as I can't get anything done!! Its a wonder week from 33 1/2 to 37 weeks old

I keep thinking if I leave him to moan it might make him more independent but it's not working! This time last week he was such a laid back baby but now it's like he's miserable :(

Herbie is the same chaz, we went on holiday 2 wks ago he was crawling off and smiling at everybody he has come home a different baby, he screams when I out the washing on the line and he can still see me, crawls from his dads knee to mine on the sofa, and stands at the living room door crying when I go upstairs.
I wouldn't worry too much about work as o/h says he's not like it at all when I'm not here, he said he only dose it to me and to make me pick him up but is never like it when I'm not there so he can't miss me that much lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back