Need to scream !! Sorry rant bout oh !

It is a game on fb star fish I play it too but not I'll the kids r in bed. He has been slightly better today he did the school run and let me have a lie in and has done couple of little bits to help.
I'm going into town with my mate tomorrow ( although will have my 2 youngest !!) oh has said he will do housework and the school run in pm as I'm finally getting my hair cut !
Am thinking I may have pnd again some of the signs r there going to c how I go over next week.
Thanks ladies u guys always help me feel bit better and r saving my sanity !! Xxx

Hope you're ok hun :hug: Please do speak to your GP if you think you do have PND. Everyone is here for you xx

Thanks Olive feel bit more relax now I've admitted something may b wrong haven't said anything to oh yet. We were having a chat bout a month ago bout loads of things and he jokingly said pls don't get ill again I couldn't cope !! Know he can he was great last time and if I have got pnd then it's not as bad as last time xxx

Im no expert but sounds more like you just need some you time than pnd. I think you should do the same as ur oh, arrange some time with ur friends or even just getting your hair done and TELL him he is having kids. Even just an hour will help, if it doesnt then you can seek help for pnd but surely its worth a try.

Sent from my E15i using Tapatalk

Thanks wifey wifey that's why I'm leaving it a week but have also been bursting into tears and stopped singing along to music and sighing alot all signs of pnd. But cos I've not been sleeping and the stuff with my oh going to see if things improve. Going to c if my friend wants to go cinema or something this weekend too xxx

Let him know your on the verge of it an he may buck his ideas up!

I told my oh I am going to introduce mummy saturdays. The idea is the first Saturday of every month we agree I have some time to myself. At moment it will only be two hours between feeds but as lo feeds less or will get longer up to an afternoon. My problem is I never plan time for myself otherwise and it's too late on the day. So thats the time I can getu hair done, new friend for coffee etc. have talked about it but not started it yet. Although this Saturday going for haircut but taking lo as she feeds every two hours during day at moment. He's got the eldest for the morning though.

Kbex that sounds like a great idea.
Well has my hair done and treated myself to a new lippy and top while in town so feeling better even dressed up last night as friends came round and cooked for us !!
Oh is at golf but did take eldest to school and has said he will try to b back for the pick up run. Still not talked properly but had some cuddles think he knows something is wrong but is afraid to say the words !! Y friend goes on hols this weekend so won't get chance to do anything and have the kids pretty much on my own again cos of this shifts but might make plans with my friend and her kids ! That way my eldest 2 r occupied !
Thanks soo much girls u really do save my sanity and make me realise I'm not the only with a rubbish oh !!! Lol xxx

Thanks Hun feeling bit better he has started to pull his socks up which is good. Rhea is going through a phase where I can't b out of her sight for a second !!! So not much is getting done and he has said if it doesn't get done then so b it we will do it when we can ! And he is taking over with her when he gets in so I can hAve a few mins to myself !!
Hope u r doing ok to Hun ? Xxx

Aww Lily's going thru that at the moment!! Glad to hear he's doing his bit now :) as soon as he starts to slip again give him a swift kick up the arse!! Lol!
I'm ok very stressed atm alot of crap going on but my little angels smile makes it all go away!! Waiting for her to wake up, first morning smiles are the best!!!!

Hopefully this will improve after the 16th of u. And keep sticking to your guns with mil hope all goes well today !! It's amazing that no matter how bad u feel a little gummy smile can make it all go away for few mins xxx

Hi Hun yer they r still going better he took the boys for me this morning after he got in off nights ( just proves he was being lazy last week ! ) and has even suggested an 'us' night !! Keeps checking on how I am and has agreed with having the kids for extra day on his own when I go back to work so we can keep child cre cost down without me changing my shifts !! ( know he should do it anyway but u know men ) . Still feel but low but part of the course I think !! How's things with u ? Xxx

That's great!!! So glad he's acting the way he should now! You'll start to feel better soon hun :hug:

I'm not too bad got a stinking head cold which hasn't helped matters! Had a crappy day, including the jumperoo being faulty, taking it back and getting a new one then driving of and leaving it on the road lmao!!! Luckily noone took it!!!

Oh no !! Hate being ill ! Glad u got it sorted and no one took it !! Lol that sounds like something I would do !! Just the mammoth task of putting it together now ! Bet lily will love it though. Hope u feel better !!know u don't like taken tablets so won't tell u to keep dosed up ! Xxx

It was good fun to build it with the kids I've put pics on fb she loved it!!! I'm always doing things like that I drove off without my pushchair afterschool once lmao!!
I had tabs but I've been put back on medication for my headaches even though I've told them it has to be hormonal as I am fine when preg and on my period! My sense of smell is unreal certain things give me an instant migraine and I can smell things noone else can lol I should be a sniffer dog lmao! My sense of smell was normal when I was preg! I'm happier when preg and on my period too so it's defo gotta be hormonal!!

How bizarre is that !!! Some meds can help with hormonal issues. When thing have settled down u will have to have another baby !! My sense of smell is stronger when preg or am more sensitive when am preg !! Xx

lewisca... babe the way men wakes up is when you throw stuff at him.. when you see the day hes at laptop or TV.. what you do is go upstairs change and come downstairs, tell him you'll be gone somewhere don't need to tell him where and enjoy yourself, YOUR ME TIME.. dont pick up the phones and when you come back just say "was sorting things out" if he goes all crazy about the idea ust say " how you think I cope looking after these kids " full stop

How bizarre is that !!! Some meds can help with hormonal issues. When thing have settled down u will have to have another baby !! My sense of smell is stronger when preg or am more sensitive when am preg !! Xx

That's how it's supposed to happen!!!! I'm an emotional wreck unless preg or on my period lmao!! Kinda gutted I've got long cycles coz of pcos lmao!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back